Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How Many Wins Do You Think the Shox Will Have for The Regular Season?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SirShoxAlot View Post
    I quite like their mac & cheese, though.
    Some people say I put too much milk in my mac & cheese. You know what I tell those people?

Shut up and drink your cheese milk.

Comment

I was one of the few that picked 30-31. still like that pick.

Comment

Originally posted by MadaboutWu View Post
        Pretty sure most people took this poll to refer to the regular season without Arch Madness. That is why 31 was the top number listed.
        Yep, that was my intent, just gauging how SN felt about the regular season. I was fairly optimistic we'd get at least 25 wins and I think we're definitely going to surpass 25 for sure.

Comment

I'm pretty sure that based on 3G's comments after the Loyola game that he would not have been among the 30-31 group. Probably would not have been among the 26-29 group. So we have a lot of candidates to hire if 3G does decide to leave.

Comment

Originally posted by Pigman View Post
            I was one of the few that picked 30-31. still like that pick.
            But it was wrong. The best they can do is 27-4.
            Livin the dream

Comment

going to have to argue the fact that the valley tournament is regular season as they are guaranteed at least one game there.

Comment

I don't know if the Valley tournament is the "regular season" necessarily, but it is DEFINITELY "regular"

Comment

Originally posted by Pigman View Post
                  going to have to argue the fact that the valley tournament is regular season as they are guaranteed at least one game there.
                  Interesting that the thread limit in wins was 31...the same number of games played prior to Arch Madness...Hmmm.
                  Livin the dream

Comment

Originally posted by Shocker1976 View Post
                    Plus Jacobson is a very good coach!
                    Odds of Jacobson as Valley COY this year? I mean, he did turn around his 0fer team to a third place challenger. Nevermind that HCGM replaced two All-American NBA'ers and another senior starter and the enigma that was Tombush.

Muller not in the running due to suit selection and player criminality.
                    Wichita State, home of the All-Americans.

Comment

Originally posted by BOBB View Post
                      Odds of Jacobson as Valley COY this year? I mean, he did turn around his 0fer team to a third place challenger. Nevermind that HCGM replaced two All-American NBA'ers and another senior starter and the enigma that was Tombush.

I heard that Muller gets his suits as Johnston's just like Marshall. J.V. has some special fabric selections and a special tailor on staff specifically for Muller. J.V. makes sure that Muller always has a "signature" look to his wardrobe.
                      The future's so bright - I gotta wear shades.
                      We like to cut down nets and get sized for championship rings.

Comment

Originally posted by BOBB View Post

23-4 in a down year isn't too shabby.

I do love how everybody is beefing up UNI and wooo wee they've won 8 of their last 9, but they did lose like 7 or 8 in a row and started off the Valley 0-5 with losses to Bradley and Evansville. Was Jacobsen not coaching during that time period?
                        Deuces Valley.
                        ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

7 year average is almost 29 wins (including post season) including three 30+ win seasons in the last 7. Spectacular doesn't even begin to describe this run.

Comment

This run is real. And it's spectacular.
                            "In God we trust, all others must bring data." - W. Edwards Deming

Comment

Working...
                            X