Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How Many Wins Do You Think the Shox Will Have for The Regular Season?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I predict struggles for a team with no senior leadership and very little inside presence. 16-15 sounds about right.

Comment

Originally posted by ShockerHoops View Post
      I predict struggles for a team with no senior leadership and very little inside presence. 16-15 sounds about right.
      Did i miss where Shaq, Willis, Kelly and Nurger all left the team?

Comment

Originally posted by Stickboy46 View Post
        Only seniors are Simon and Bush.

Comment

Originally posted by rrshock View Post
          Only seniors are Simon and Bush.
          Duh... Was referring to the interior presence part

Comment

40-0
            Brummett throws, STRUCK HIM OUT! THE SHOCKERS ARE NATIONAL CHAMPIONS! AN UNBELIEVABLE STORY!

Comment

Originally posted by Stickboy46 View Post
              None of those guys are shot blockers. In the past we have had rim protectors like Orupke, Coleby, Lufile. You telling me any of those four you named are rim protectors?

Comment

None of those guys are shot blockers. In the past we have had rim protectors like Orupke, Coleby, Lufile. You telling me any of those four you named are rim protectors?
                IMO Shaq, Nurger, and to a lesser extent Willis (I know so little about his game) all have shown that ability at one time or another., not out of the question. Kelly can at least get some weak side blocks. But we'll see what happens.

Comment

Did you watch our game against Loyola or UNI? Shaq is certainly a shot blocker. I'll give you that he may not be a "rim protector" though. But he and Nurger are certainly our best options for that defensive role.
                  "In God we trust, all others must bring data." - W. Edwards Deming

Comment

Gotta disagree with this. Shaq is on pace to finish third all time in Shocker history. Nurger and Willis both demonstrated the ability to block shots at a lower level, but we are yet to see it at WSU.
                    Livin the dream

Comment

Disagree.. Shaq definitely causes players to reconsider going to the hole. Nurger has shown that ability but lacked strength. He seems to be in a better strength position this year.

Comment

I'm getting a troll smell. 16-15??? People that hate us aren't even calling that.

Comment

We will go undefeated in the regular season again, lose in the Final Four, and 2 years later the NCAA will find some trumped up charge against us and vacate all our wins from this season. After all, that's what the NCAA does isn't it? Pick on the little guys?

Comment

I just finished reading all of your posts and want to ask why you post on Shockernet?

IMO your posts demonstrate little interest or knowledge of the Shockers; as importantly, your posts demonstrate a consistent lack of confidence in the Shockers to do anything other than show-up. I think I am going to join ranks with those Shockernet posters who identify you as nothing more than a "troll".

Comment

Originally posted by shockerfanmas View Post
                              We will go undefeated in the regular season again, lose in the Final Four, and 2 years later the NCAA will find some trumped up charge against us and vacate all our wins from this season. After all, that's what the NCAA does isn't it? Pick on the little guys?
                              Will the NCAA also vacate the recent ass-kicking the Shockers delivered to the Beakers? Or will the NCAA just reverse the score and assign the Shockers with a loss while assigning the Beakers an irrevocable seed of no lower than 2 in the Big Dance??

Comment

I predict you've never stepped foot on the Wichita State campus.
                                Deuces Valley.
                                ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

Working...
                                X