Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How Many Wins Do You Think the Shox Will Have for The Regular Season?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by wufan View Post
    Drake and Bradley are at least one year away.
    Bradley is at least a year away.

Drake is at least two divisions away.

Comment

I voted 26-29 before I noticed it said regular season. I predict a final record after the post-season to be around 27, so I'll go with 24 regular season wins. We won't win 3 in Sh!t Louis because screw that place. Might only get one, hopefully two in the NCAA, but for how young of a team we have, I'll be very pleased.

Comment

Originally posted by ShockerPhi View Post
        I voted 26-29 before I noticed it said regular season. I predict a final record after the post-season to be around 27, so I'll go with 24 regular season wins. We won't win 3 in Sh!t Louis because screw that place. Might only get one, hopefully two in the NCAA, but for how young of a team we have, I'll be very pleased.
        Yeah, I didn't want to include post season because it just seems to be a crapshoot in St. Louis. I was curious to see what SN thought about our opponents this season as I think we've got another solid noncon lineup. What I found interesting was the lack of true road games this year. Only two. Looks like 3G is having success pulling more teams to CKA. Or is that my imagination?

Comment

Originally posted by Bluzrover View Post
          Yeah, I didn't want to include post season because it just seems to be a crapshoot in St. Louis. I was curious to see what SN thought about our opponents this season as I think we've got another solid noncon lineup. What I found interesting was the lack of true road games this year. Only two. Looks like 3G is having success pulling more teams to CKA. Or is that my imagination?
          Maybe we're finally becoming a blue blood. A true blue blood would have 0 true road games, but we're getting there.

Comment

I'm adding a win or two more to my projected total after watching the Reaves' highlight video

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

(Yes, I know he's a freshman, I'm still excited)

Comment

Originally posted by Stickboy46 View Post
              I'm adding a win or two more to my projected total after watching the Reaves' highlight video

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

So how many wins are you now predicting?

Comment

wait a minute.. the move he made at approximately 0:30 of that video (and the reverse dunk in traffic at 7:38)- i don't think ron baker himself could do something like that even today. holy smokes
                Last edited by another shocker; October 25, 2016, 05:17 PM.

Comment

You suppose he picked up that cross-over dribble from Mr. Shoelaces?

Comment

I voted in the 21-25 range, but I'm amazed we had 2 people that voted in the 18-20 range. That seems a little low. I also think voting in the 26-31 range is a little too optimistic. Young team, fairly tough OOC schedule, I just think 21-25 is the best option there. Just me personally.

Comment

I voted the 21-25 range. I think we will be at the high end of that range.

Comment

Originally posted by shockerfanmas View Post
                        I voted in the 21-25 range, but I'm amazed we had 2 people that voted in the 18-20 range. That seems a little low. I also think voting in the 26-31 range is a little too optimistic. Young team, fairly tough OOC schedule, I just think 21-25 is the best option there. Just me personally.
                        Originally posted by 1972Shocker View Post
                        I voted the 21-25 range. I think we will be at the high end of that range.
                        I had voted in this range as well, but then, I prefer being pleasantly surprised than slightly disappointed.

Comment

I think we will have this many nguyens

Comment

I predict a record of 28-3, along with 3 wins in St. Louis. 3 losses are (Battle for Atlantis -championship could be semis) at UNI and the third is a coin flip between OU or another stumble on the road somewhere in conf. play.

A related question for SN. Would you take a 28-3, win in St. Louis and a close loss in the Elite 8, with MM having a breakout year that makes him a first round pick next summer, or take a solid yr from MM and the team with 25 reg season wins and a loss in the 2nd round of the NCAA (with MM returning for his JR yr)? The reason I ask is some people seem willing to take a less than stellar season and are already hyping the 17-18 season. Personally, I hope MM tears it up and takes us on a tremedous ride this year and earns the opportunity to enter the draft next summer.

Comment

Originally posted by COS Shocker View Post
                              I predict a record of 28-3, along with 3 wins in St. Louis. 3 losses are (Battle for Atlantis -championship could be semis) at UNI and the third is a coin flip between OU or another stumble on the road somewhere in conf. play.

A related question for SN. Would you take a 28-3, win in St. Louis and a close loss in the Elite 8, with MM having a breakout year that makes him a first round pick next summer, or take a solid yr from MM and the team with 25 reg season wins and a loss in the 2nd round of the NCAA (with MM returning for his JR yr)? The reason I ask is some people seem willing to take a less than stellar season and are already hyping the 17-18 season. Personally, I hope MM tears it up and takes us on a tremedous ride this year and earns the opportunity to enter the draft next summer.
                              Even your down season would be great.
                              Livin the dream

Comment

Originally posted by COS Shocker View Post

COS we see the upcoming season performance by the Shockers with the same clarity; of course, if the Shockers incur a third loss I think it will occur at the hands of the Redbirds @ Normal not OU. IMO this is the season that HC3G establishes the Shockers as an unquestioned MBB National Brand.

I am of the opinion that both MM and LS regardless of how great their individual season unfolds will not take an early departure from WSU but believe they and their families share the same confidence in a four year commitment as did RB and FVV.

Comment

Working...
                                X