No announcement yet.

Fred is a Raptor!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I hope Raptors find the money to re-sign him. He's in a really good place. The game announcer claims there are several teams interested in him.

Comment

• Originally posted by im4wsu View Post
      Fred last night in 130-105 win over Portland

21 minutes 6-12, 3-5, 1-1, 4 reb, 3 asst, 1 block, 0 turnovers for 16 points.

Keep on keepin on!
      In that game, the Raptors set a franchise record by making 19 threes.

Comment

• Crimeney, Freddie damned near had a triple double today. Played 28 minutes (1 more than DeRozan and 2 more than Lowry) 13 points, 7 boards and 8 assists with +25 +-

Give the man his groceries.

Comment

• proshox
          proshox commented
          Editing a comment
          Got 13 going 1 for 6 from three is nice.

• Team-leading 31 minutes tonight, 10 pts, 2-3 from 3, 8 assists, 3 reb, 1 steal, and a team-leading +17 in differential in the 111-91 win over Boston.

The more minutes he plays, the more wins Toronto keeps racking up.
        Deuces Valley.
        ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

• Originally posted by ShockerFever View Post
          Team-leading 31 minutes tonight, 10 pts, 2-3 from 3, 8 assists, 3 reb, 1 steal, and a team-leading +17 in differential in the 111-91 win over Boston.

Gee, I wonder why.

Comment

• Fred is positioning himself well to get paid this summer. The only bad news is that the salary cap is expected to increase very little this summer, and there will not be many teams with a lot of cap space. This is going to limit his options and Toronto is already close to paying the luxury tax this season. I hope Toronto can find a way to keep him, as Dwayne Casey has a lot of faith in him, but I think it's 80% chance or better he ends up somewhere else.

Comment

• Originally posted by ShockerFever View Post
              Team-leading 31 minutes tonight, 10 pts, 2-3 from 3, 8 assists, 3 reb, 1 steal, and a team-leading +17 in differential in the 111-91 win over Boston.

Even though his stat line isn't as great as some past games, the number of minutes played is as important as any stat he's had up to now.

Comment

• Since #23 had us at hello---Show FVV the Money. He deserves much more for such consistent play this Season. He completes us and any NBA team he lands at next Season. I know that's right!!!!!!!!!!!
                Shocker basketball will forever be my favorite team in all of sports.

Comment

• Phoenix is a fine destination. Just sayin.... :)
                  FINAL FOURS:
                  1965, 2013

NCAA Tournament:
                  1964, 1965, 1976, 1981, 1985, 1987, 1988, 2006, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2021

NIT Champs - 1 (2011)

AP Poll History of Wichita St:
                  Number of Times Ranked: 157
                  Number of Times Ranked #1: 1
                  Number of Times Top 5: 32 (Most Recent - 2017)
                  Number of Times Top 10: 73 (Most Recent - 2013, 2014, 2015, 2017)

Highest Recent AP Ranking:
                  #3 - Dec. 2017
                  #2 ~ March 2014

Highest Recent Coaches Poll Ranking:
                  #2 ~ March 2014
                  Finished 2013 Season #4

Comment

• Actually, i would love to see FVV in San antonio. Baker would be a great fit for the suns.
                    People who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do. -Isaac Asimov

Comment

• Originally posted by shock View Post
                      Actually, i would love to see FVV in San antonio. Baker would be a great fit for the suns.
                      My Phoenix Suns! And no we could use Fred, trust me.

Comment

• ...or in10-12 years...Wichita would be a GREAT destination. Just sayin' - WINNER FVV!!!
                        FINAL FOURS:
                        1965, 2013

NCAA Tournament:
                        1964, 1965, 1976, 1981, 1985, 1987, 1988, 2006, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2021

NIT Champs - 1 (2011)

AP Poll History of Wichita St:
                        Number of Times Ranked: 157
                        Number of Times Ranked #1: 1
                        Number of Times Top 5: 32 (Most Recent - 2017)
                        Number of Times Top 10: 73 (Most Recent - 2013, 2014, 2015, 2017)

Highest Recent AP Ranking:
                        #3 - Dec. 2017
                        #2 ~ March 2014

Highest Recent Coaches Poll Ranking:
                        #2 ~ March 2014
                        Finished 2013 Season #4

Comment

• Originally posted by FadedCrown View Post

My Phoenix Suns! And no we could use Fred, trust me.
                          No doubt Fred would be a great fit there, but he deserves to play for Pop.
                          People who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do. -Isaac Asimov

Comment

• Raptors trade talk surrounding Fred. They may need to make a deal they hate.

The astonishing success of Fred VanVleet, and a sudden cash shortfall for big-spending teams, may force the Raptors into a nasty decision.

Comment

• eeshocker
                              eeshocker commented
                              Editing a comment
                              For selfish reasons i would love for FVV to move to the ATL. Tickets are easy to get and it's close to home for me. For him though, i sure think are some better situations he could land.

• A lot of microphones finding their way into Fred's space

Comment

Working...
                            X