Fred is a Raptor!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Play Angry View Post
    25 points over his last 2 games, this must be so fun for Fred. I am loving it.
    me, also...I AM kind of stunned in the turn between Fred and Ron in playing time, but Ron is in an untenable place.

Comment

• Saw a facebook post last night where a writer was trying to determine if the uptick in Fred's playing time was an opportunity to showcase his talents before the trade deadline or if it was to just make sure he was the guy they wanted to keep if they were to trade another of their point guards. It was just one guy's opinion, but was kind of an interesting read if anyone can find it.
      "You Don't Have to Play a Perfect Game. Your Best is Good Enough."

Comment

• What a contrast in situations between Toronto and New York. The Knicks have more selfish players and prima donnas than crooks in Vegas while, to paraphrase Fred, 'its a hard nosed group and there's no room for prima donnas with the Raptors'.
        Its a good landing if you can walk away, its a great landing if the plane can be reused the next day.

Comment

• Fast Break sat down and talked to Fred VanVleet about his journey to the NBA, his Toronto connection and Wichita State's shocking NCAA run.
          I have come here to chew bubblegum and kickass ... and I'm all out of bubblegum.

Comment

• Season Stats before tonight's game

Ron Fred
            Year 2016-17 2016-17
            Team NY TOR
            G 26 21
            Min 290 145
            FGM 31 22
            FGA 83 61
            3P 12 7
            3PA 37 18
            FT 11 9
            FTA 18 11
            OR 6 3
            DR 33 16
            Reb 39 19
            Ast 27 18
            TO 20 4
            Stl 15 10
            Blk 3 1
            PF 26 18
            Pts 85 60
            "I not sure that I've ever been around a more competitive player or young man than Fred VanVleet. I like to win more than 99.9% of the people in this world, but he may top me." -- Gregg Marshall 12/23/13 :peaceful:
            ---------------------------------------
            Remember when Nancy Pelosi said about Obamacare:
            "We have to pass it, to find out what's in it".

A physician called into a radio show and said:
            "That's the definition of a stool sample."

Comment

• Fred and Ron aren't getting paid to score points. And both those guys get it. Not surprising, is it?

Comment

• Anyone see Charles Oakley go apeshit in the stands tonight? They hauled him out and arrested him according to the announcers.

Comment

• Originally posted by Eric View Post
                  Anyone see Charles Oakley go apeshit in the stands tonight? They hauled him out and arrested him according to the announcers.
                  Wow.

Comment

• Originally posted by Eric View Post
                    Anyone see Charles Oakley go apeshit in the stands tonight? They hauled him out and arrested him according to the announcers.
                    At a Raptors game?
                    Where oh where is our T. Boone Pickens.

Comment

• Originally posted by wusphlash View Post
                      At a Raptors game?
                      Knicks game.

Visit ESPN for live scores, highlights and sports news. Stream exclusive games on ESPN+ and play fantasy sports.
                      Its a good landing if you can walk away, its a great landing if the plane can be reused the next day.

Comment

• Hit the wrong thread. Yeah. Knicks.

Comment

• I like the passion!

Comment

• Raptors on Espn at 7pm central time. Kyle Lowry is out so Fred should see backup mins at the point.
                            Shocker fan since December 28th, 2005!

Comment

• Raptors have Wright on their roster. He's obviously back from his injury, and they have him ahead of VanVleet in the rotation. Joseph started at PG and picked up 2 fouls in 12 minutes. Then they brought Wright in. He has 7 minutes.

Joseph and Wright are a combined 0/5 from the field. Between the two of them, they have 1 assist and 1 turnover.
                              The future's so bright - I gotta wear shades.
                              We like to cut down nets and get sized for championship rings.

Comment

• I know of a certain PG who specializes in distributing while taking good care of the ball..

Comment

Working...
                                X