Fred is a Raptor!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Cdizzle View Post
    They could get Early back, too. Those 3 were very good at not losing together.
    knicks traded him to golden state right?

any news on that?

Comment

• Originally posted by mjbaker84 View Post
      knicks traded him to golden state right?

any news on that?
      Been playing on their D-League affiliate, the Santa Cruz Warriors. Not getting major minutes, but they have some pretty skilled players on the roster. Does have this nice highlight from a couple weeks back though https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=NXf52J_J-lE

Comment

• FVV getting some run tonight...15 points, 3 boards, 3 assists in 20 minutes so far

Comment

• Originally posted by wushock27 View Post
          FVV getting some run tonight...15 points, 3 boards, 3 assists in 20 minutes so far
          Damn. Beat me to it!
          The Assman

Comment

• Originally posted by SHURTZtheHERTZ View Post
            Damn. Beat me to it!
            Took me a couple of minutes to find the thread...it was on page 3!!

Comment

• You miss 100% of the shots you don't take....

.....but, statistically speaking, you miss 99% of the shots you do take.

Comment

• Originally posted by Steeleshocker View Post
                I'm not really sure what I'm seeing here. It looks like the players are moving the ball around and looking for the best open shot. I didn't think that really happened but maybe I'm just used to watching the Knicks.

Comment

• Originally posted by Triticum View Post
                  I'm not really sure what I'm seeing here. It looks like the players are moving the ball around and looking for the best open shot. I didn't think that really happened but maybe I'm just used to watching the Knicks.
                  You're just used to watching the Knicks.
                  You miss 100% of the shots you don't take....

.....but, statistically speaking, you miss 99% of the shots you do take.

Comment

• The best possible open shot is the one that Carmelo Anthony shoots.

Comment

• Great to see Fred getting an opportunity and making the most of it. Love watching him get into the lane and work his magic against the very best. Hopefully I can catch a game and see some of his D.

Comment

• Originally posted by Teddy Graham View Post
                        Great to see Fred getting an opportunity and making the most of it. Love watching him get into the lane and work his magic against the very best. Hopefully I can catch a game and see some of his D.
                        He kinda fell apart in the 4th qtr on both ends of the court.
                        Possible fatigue idk. But his performance should warrant more playing time

Comment

• Originally posted by Dave Stalwart View Post
                          The best possible open shot is the one that Carmelo Anthony shoots.
                          Carmelo is ALWAYS open. Ask him. He'll tell you.
                          "You Don't Have to Play a Perfect Game. Your Best is Good Enough."

Comment

• Fred first in for Lowry. Should get good run again today. Bad start though.

Comment

• Went 2-10 from the field, but finished with a line of 10 Pts, 3 Rb, 4 Ast, and 1 TO

Comment

• 25 points over his last 2 games, this must be so fun for Fred. I am loving it.

Comment

Working...
                                X