Fred is a Raptor!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Kel Varnsen View Post
    It's always hilarious to me to hear people who never watch the NBA talk about how bad it is, how there's no defense, how everyone is selfish, etc. The regular season is a bit of a drag with 82 games, and the playoffs take two months, but the quality of players and athletes is so much better than it was 10-20 years ago.
    I have only watched the games with Ron and Fred (when I could). And I really like how the 6th to 15th players work the ball. The ball sticks less, moves more, and the play is just more fun to watch.

Comment

• Paging Doug Gottlieb...

Paging Doug Gottlieb...
      78-65

Comment

• Originally posted by WuShock16 View Post
        Paging Doug Gottlieb...

Paging Doug Gottlieb...
        Lol had completely forgot about that idiot. He should get a bunch of mentions on that tweet.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kel Varnsen View Post
          It's always hilarious to me to hear people who never watch the NBA talk about how bad it is, how there's no defense, how everyone is selfish, etc. The regular season is a bit of a drag with 82 games, and the playoffs take two months, but the quality of players and athletes is so much better than it was 10-20 years ago.
          I have watched plenty of it and it is crap. Its take turn basketball. The athletes may be great and the players may be great but you wouldn't be able to tell it from the shitty Me Me game they are "playing" (standing). Someone decided a long time ago that the lowest common denominator in the fanpool is bored by team play and can only understand it when about 5 players Jordan, Kobe, Durant, LeBron and Curry are making every headline and so that is what you get! Great basketball is coached by Gregg Marshall who makes the machinery of 5 players working together so well at the end you know you have seen a masterpiece. I can go down to the corner and watch guys jack up shots all day long. I expect more when all of the players, coaches, owners and everyone else are making zillions. But hey, as long as the cattle like it, it will go on.

Comment

• Originally posted by WuShock16 View Post
            Paging Doug Gottlieb...

Paging Doug Gottlieb...
            That douche wouldn't admit if he was wrong at something if it power-drilled him in his smug, goofy-looking face.
            Deuces Valley.
            ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

• Originally posted by Ol skool View Post
              Well maybe they have !!!
              CBS sports says he made it. ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

Comment

• Wichita State is a great stepping stone to the NBA and its time some of these 4 and 5 star recruits take advantage. I guess its time to hold a combine at Koch on Calipari's weekend!

Comment

• Raptors' Fred VanVleet: Earns final roster spot

by RotoWire Staff | RotoWire

VanVleet earned a spot on the Raptors' final roster heading into the regular season, Bobby marks of USA Today Sports reports.

The undrafted rookie figured to be a long shot at making the final roster when training camp started, but a strong showing in the preseason earned him a spot. He recorded 31 points (12-19 FG, 2-3 3Pt, 5-7 FT), five assists, five rebounds and a steal across 38 minutes in his finest performance of the exhibition season against Argentinian club San Lorenzo de Almagro. VanVleet will presumably start the season as the third string point guard behind Kyle Lowry and Cory Joseph.

Comment

• The Toronto Star is also now reporting that Fred made the team. Seems likely that this is a done deal. https://www.thestar.com/sports/rapto...rs-roster.html
                    The fact that man is master of his actions is due to his being able to deliberate about them.-- Thomas Aquinas

Comment

• Great news for a really great young man who wore his Shocker uniform with both pride and perfection.

Comment

• How sweet is it to have not one, but two rookies on the big stage this year?

Comment

• Originally posted by 60Shock View Post
                          Great news for a really great young man who wore his Shocker uniform with both pride and perfection.
                          So happy for him.

Comment

• https://mobile.twitter.com/GottliebS...Ctwgr%5Eauthor goatlube trolling shocker fans once more.
                            Hows my post? send me feedback at 1-800-f$%k-off

Comment

• Originally posted by shoxrox89 View Post
                              https://mobile.twitter.com/GottliebS...Ctwgr%5Eauthor goatlube trolling shocker fans once more.
                              I like how he just doesn't acknowledge his anti-FVV comments.

Comment

• Originally posted by AndShock View Post
                                I like how he just doesn't acknowledge his anti-FVV comments.
                                Just when you think you could not dislike him any more.

Comment

Working...
                                X