Fred is a Raptor!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• One down, one to go.

I'd like to see Toure' get a decent shot. Maybe others will see the Shocker way and get on board.

Comment

• Fred playing against washington. lowry got into early foul trouble, and the back up is out sick Fred running the show!

Comment

• Originally posted by mattdalt View Post
        Fred playing against washington. lowry got into early foul trouble, and the back up is out sick Fred running the show!
        How are you following the action?
        In the fast lane

Comment

• Originally posted by tropicalshox View Post
          Official NBA site has a stat tracker.
          You miss 100% of the shots you don't take....

.....but, statistically speaking, you miss 99% of the shots you do take.

Comment

• they can't sign fvv fast enough before some other team bites.

his handles and defense (led the shox in steals, bet he would the raptors too) are pure nba.

he'll eventually work his way to backup pg, behind lowery, no doubt.

Comment

• Originally posted by tropicalshox View Post
              Various sites stream the action :)

Comment

• UNDERRATED RAPTORS PLAYER OF THE GAME

Fred VanVleet capped off his preseason with another solid outing as he continued to give his best audition to earn Toronto’s final roster spot. VanVleet played 24 minutes against the Wizards, scoring just three points, but he had a team-high six rebounds, two assists and a blocked shot. Most importantly, he was active on a night where energy was lacking.

Holly MacKenzie - Raptors.com IT WAS OVER WHEN he Wizards outscored Toronto 28-10 in the third quarter to take a dominating 93-66 lead into the fourth. With the game already out of reach for the Raptors, Washington rolled on to the 119-82 victory. The loss wraps up a 4-3 preseason record for Toronto.
                ShockerNet is a rat infested cess pool.

Comment

• Looks like Fred made it. Congrats! (However don't be too proud, it's a garbage league but maybe this is a sign he can play at the highest level someday)
                  Last edited by pie n eye; October 22, 2016, 11:30 AM.

Comment

• Final cut deadline is Monday. I don't think Raptors have announced their final cuts yet.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ol skool View Post
                      Final cut deadline is Monday. I don't think Raptors have announced their final cuts yet.
                      Well maybe they have !!!
                      CBS sports says he made it. ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

Comment

• Originally posted by pie n eye View Post
                        Looks like Fred made it. Congrats! (However don't be too proud, it's a garbage league but maybe this is a sign he can play at the highest level someday)
                        I guess I understand why not so many people are high on the NBA, but there is undoubtedly no league more talented. It's not even close. Would I like to see a more competitive regular season? Yes. But the NBA provides the best opportunity to be on viewable television night in and night out.

Comment

• It's always hilarious to me to hear people who never watch the NBA talk about how bad it is, how there's no defense, how everyone is selfish, etc. The regular season is a bit of a drag with 82 games, and the playoffs take two months, but the quality of players and athletes is so much better than it was 10-20 years ago.
                          "In God we trust, all others must bring data." - W. Edwards Deming

Comment

• My guess is that those who are replying to pie n eye's "Fred and the NBA" post might need to check your sarcasm meter.
                            The fact that man is master of his actions is due to his being able to deliberate about them.-- Thomas Aquinas

Comment

• Originally posted by tgcshock View Post
                              My guess is that those who are replying to pie n eye's "Fred and the NBA" post might need to check your sarcasm meter.
                              You may be correct, sir.
                              "In God we trust, all others must bring data." - W. Edwards Deming

Comment

• Originally posted by tgcshock View Post
                                My guess is that those who are replying to pie n eye's "Fred and the NBA" post might need to check your sarcasm meter.
                                :)

Comment

Working...
                                X