Fred is a Raptor!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by boltforge View Post
    Open Gym with the Raptors about their new guys (including Fred) ...

... man ... I hope (wish?) the Knicks organization is a good behind the scenes as the Raptors seem to be.
    Totally awesome... what a great find!
    "You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

• Comment

• Wow

Comment

• Had no idea Fred played with Jabari Parker???

Comment

• Originally posted by SlyShock View Post
            Had no idea Fred played with Jabari Parker???
            I don't know if they played together. I know they played on different high school teams. Jabari Parker played for Simeon Career Academy in Chicago and Fred played for Auburn High School in Rockford.

Comment

• Originally posted by 1979Shocker View Post
              I don't know if they played together. I know they played on different high school teams. Jabari Parker played for Simeon Career Academy in Chicago and Fred played for Auburn High School in Rockford.
              They played on an AAU team together:

"Don't measure yourself by what you have accomplished, but by what you should accomplish with your ability."
              -John Wooden

Comment

• Originally posted by wu_shizzle View Post
                They played on an AAU team together:

Okay. That's what I was thinking, but didn't want to look it up.

Comment

• Fred was on assignment with Raptors 905 tonight. 20 points, 6 rebounds, 7 assists, 1 steal, and 3 turnovers.

Comment

• Replay is on Facebook ... https://m.facebook.com/story.php?sto...070120288&_rdr

Comment

• And highlights ... https://youtu.be/PF6gnVuOl9s

Comment

• Damn he looks good.
                        "You Don't Have to Play a Perfect Game. Your Best is Good Enough."

Comment

• Originally posted by boltforge View Post
                          And highlights ... https://youtu.be/PF6gnVuOl9s
                          You know if Fred was a little taller and a little more athletic, he could play pro basketball...

/sarcasm
                          "Don't measure yourself by what you have accomplished, but by what you should accomplish with your ability."
                          -John Wooden

Comment

• Man, Fred looks a step and a half faster than his last season. Makes you wonder just how much that hamstring injury affected him, or thinking about it in another how much he played through because it meant so much. Truly a special player.

Comment

• The hamstring was a major problem last year.
                              Livin the dream

Comment

• Originally posted by wu_shizzle View Post
                                You know if Fred was a little taller and a little more athletic, he could play pro basketball...
                                Are you channeling the thoughts of that guy from Wichita sitting on the Swarm's bench?

Comment

Working...
                                X