Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ron Baker was a Knick, and now is a Wizard!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comment

• In 1961 Mulvane was coached by Harold Brandenburg. They went 7-2 on the season. Only losses were to Derby and Augusta. They had 1 player named "All Area" by the Topeka Daily (Tony Wayman - Guard). The CTL Most outstanding player (Doug Schroeder - Tackle) and 3 players named to the All League.

I am 38. Might ask questions that can't be googled lol ;)

"He called me around noon and was thrilled," Brandt said. "He said he was going to be a Shocker forever." -- RIP Guy, you WILL indeed be a Shocker forever!

Comment

• Alright you guys got me. I lied, Its my nephews kid. I just call them my nephew cause I'm to dumb to know what the official name is for him

-Uncle Mike

Comment

• But my offer stands about the game, heck free hot dogs for anyone with the guts to come see me at the game

-Uncle Mike

Comment

• Originally posted by Uncle Mike View Post
            But my offer stands about the game, heck free hot dogs for anyone with the guts to come see me at the game

-Uncle Mike
            I assume you'll be the one decked out in the Walmart KU gear?
            Deuces Valley.
            ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

• C'mon guys, @Uncle Mike: is funny!

Did you go to WSU Uncle?
              Kung Wu say, man who read woman like book, prefer braille!

Comment

• Originally posted by ShockerFever View Post
                I assume you'll be the one decked out in the Walmart KU gear?
                Boy I bleed black and gold. we need to quit hootin and Hollerin about me and talk about our move to the AAC.

Comment

• Originally posted by ShockerPhi View Post
                  Since we're bragging about nephews, I have a nephew who is 27... and I'm only 25.

Long story short, my wife's family is strange.
                  And either very large family or a signfiicant difference in age of some siblings. I had friend when I was growing up who had the same situation although he had nephews and nieces more than 2 years older than him. He was by far the youngest of 13 kids. Not sure he was planned. His mother was I think in her late 40's when he was born.
                  Last edited by 1972Shocker; April 6, 2017, 04:29 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Uncle Mike View Post
                    Boy I bleed black and gold. we need to quit hootin and Hollerin about me and talk about our move to the AAC.
                    Mike's a poet.
                    "You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

• Originally posted by Kung Wu View Post
                      C'mon guys, @Uncle Mike: is funny!

Did you go to WSU Uncle?
                      He ain't heavy, he's my Uncle...

"You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

• Originally posted by WstateU View Post
                        He ain't heavy, he's my Uncle...

You must be fully prepared for tomorrow. I'm excited to see what you've got.

Comment

• Originally posted by shockerfan View Post
                          In 1961 Mulvane was coached by Harold Brandenburg. They went 7-2 on the season. Only losses were to Derby and Augusta. They had 1 player named "All Area" by the Topeka Daily (Tony Wayman - Guard). The CTL Most outstanding player (Doug Schroeder - Tackle) and 3 players named to the All League.

I am 38. Might ask questions that can't be googled lol ;)

http://www.mulvanesports.com/footbal...m?curyear=1961
                          Your google search provided information regards MHS football but apparently failed to provide you the name of the quarterback.

Comment

• Apologies for doubting you Uncle Mike; but I don't recognize your picture

Comment

• Originally posted by Shocker1976 View Post
                              Your google search provided information regards MHS football but apparently failed to provide you the name of the quarterback.

Yeah, but there is a way to tell through that search. Or at least make a pretty good guess

I am going to take a shot. Don Reed?
                              Last edited by shockerfan; April 6, 2017, 08:00 PM.
                              "He called me around noon and was thrilled," Brandt said. "He said he was going to be a Shocker forever." -- RIP Guy, you WILL indeed be a Shocker forever!

Comment

• Originally posted by Shocker1976 View Post
                                Apologies for doubting you Uncle Mike; but I don't recognize your picture
                                Because it's not his.
                                Deuces Valley.
                                ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

Working...
                                X