2016 NBA Draft

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Cdizzle View Post
    Always reminds me of Murry absolutely crushing Klay Thompson in the NIT semis as well.

Defense and a well-rounded game isn't the ticket to the NBA.
    No...it is not unfortunately.
    FINAL FOURS:
    1965, 2013

NCAA Tournament:
    1964, 1965, 1976, 1981, 1985, 1987, 1988, 2006, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2021

NIT Champs - 1 (2011)

AP Poll History of Wichita St:
    Number of Times Ranked: 157
    Number of Times Ranked #1: 1
    Number of Times Top 5: 32 (Most Recent - 2017)
    Number of Times Top 10: 73 (Most Recent - 2013, 2014, 2015, 2017)

Highest Recent AP Ranking:
    #3 - Dec. 2017
    #2 ~ March 2014

Highest Recent Coaches Poll Ranking:
    #2 ~ March 2014
    Finished 2013 Season #4

Comment

• 2016 NBA Draft 1st Round:
      Who's Who of players that got destroyed by Ron and Fred.

Comment

• A little late with the article, but fivethirtyeight has a short writeup on Fred, including him as one of Five Intriguing NBA Draft Prospects

Ben Simmons and Brandon Ingram are excellent prospects. So too are Kris Dunn, Dragan Bender and Buddy Hield. Outside of a handful of other prospects, though, th…

Comment

• LOL, 2 Vandy players in the 1st round.

Damian Jones got owned by RAUNO NURGER.

Comment

• who are all these idiots being drafted?

Half are euro players and the other 1/4 are crap players

Comment

• Gotta love going to the "best available" section online and seeing Cheick Diallo...

Comment

• I was happy to see Pascal Siakam. I didn't realize he was that highly rated.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dave Stalwart View Post
                  I was happy to see Pascal Siakam. I didn't realize he was that highly rated.
                  Of the players drafted in the first round that I watched get destroyed by the Shox this year, he was by far the best.

Comment

• Originally posted by mjbaker84 View Post
                    who are all these idiots being drafted?

Same thing happened during the draft Cle was in, and it pushed him down to the second round. That's why i don't hold out much hope for Fred and Ron being drafted, but i don't think it in any way diminishes their chance of making a roster.
                    You miss 100% of the shots you don't take....

.....but, statistically speaking, you miss 99% of the shots you do take.

Comment

• Originally posted by Steeleshocker View Post
                      Same thing happened during the draft Cle was in, and it pushed him down to the second round. That's why i don't hold out much hope for Fred and Ron being drafted, but i don't think it in any way diminishes their chance of making a roster.
                      Kind of my thoughts right now as well.

I have a hunch Ron might go around 55-58 and am hoping fred goes right after.

Comment

• Been up since 7am... Took a benadryl hour ago for allergies... Fighting passing out to hopefully watch Ron and Fred get drafted...goshox

Comment

• Originally posted by mjbaker84 View Post
                          who are all these idiots being drafted?

I hear ya. No one watches the draft or cares that much about the NBA to watch Euro players get drafted. It's completely college fans who want to see their team's stars get drafted.

Comment

• Really glad to see players like Zhou Qi getting drafted. I'm sure he has a bright future in the NBA.

Comment

• Originally posted by Cdizzle View Post
                              LOL, 2 Vandy players in the 1st round.

Damian Jones got owned by RAUNO NURGER.
                              Seriously, no idea why Nurger didn't declare because with the number of Euros taken, he's a no doubter first rounder.

Comment

• Why isn't there a third round now that they do this draft and stash thing? There is the d league now as well.

Comment

Working...
                                X