X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sticky Fingers - 69

Miami - 53

Comment

Remember the 10am central time tip vs VTech in NIT? That was early.

Comment

Nate Silver and crew have us as the likely winner of the Miami game and shows us a lot of respect however they calculate ether odds. The shockers are "more likely" to win the whole thing than a lot of higher seeds.

Interesting to watch the odds change in real time.

Comment

The interviews posted by GoShockers includes Marshall mentioning that Heiar and Jans did the prep for Arizona (mentioned elsewhere) and that Brown and Jans are doing the prep for Miami. Anytime Chris Jans is doing the gameplan I feel pretty good that if we lose it won't be because the scouting report wasn't on point.
          "Cotton scared me - I left him alone." - B4MSU (Bear Nation poster) in reference to heckling players

Comment

So, I'm not clear on rules. I know Jans can't be on the bench; can he be in the locker room? Halftime analysis? Run a trainer out to HCGM with "advice"? ;-) Or maybe just a quick 3 min call at half?

Comment

Three games in 84 hours, in two different cities. Each game increasing in difficulty: A top-50, then a top-25, then a top-15. With a 3 hour flight thrown in there causing some lost sleep and inability to stretch after the first game. And about 36 hour turn around from the top-25 to top-15 match.

And somehow, Vegas has us favored.

This is the stuff of legends. And we're part of the movie!
              Kung Wu say, man who read woman like book, prefer braille!

Comment

Anybody got an image of Wu strangling that ugly hurricane bird (like there was last year for the KU game)?

Comment

Originally posted by Kung Wu View Post
                  Three games in 84 hours, in two different cities. Each game increasing in difficulty: A top-50, then a top-25, then a top-15. With a 3 hour flight thrown in there causing some lost sleep and inability to stretch after the first game. And about 36 hour turn around from the top-25 to top-15 match.

And somehow, Vegas has us favored.

This is the stuff of legends. And we're part of the movie!
                  MAKEUP!
                  Where oh where is our T. Boone Pickens.

Comment

Miami vs Wichita State, hmmm.

All I know Shocker team, if their bench jumps up and starts yelling BALL, BALL, BALL! As their cheerleaders scatter to get out of the way, along with the whole of their coaching staff, plus the baseline referee and three beer vendors...... DO NOT fall for it. They'll stoop to any level for a win. I still hate them to this very day. Whatever the Rocks got cookin', I hope he gets food poisoning from it. Yes, I despise them that much. :hypnotysed: (If you're under forty, ask your parents)

I feel better now.

I can't wait for the Fred vs Ann Hell matchup. The Shox will have to tap the "Extra Effort" in this one.

The WU 71
                    the u 62

Comment

KC Shox posts predictions on KU message boards now, and has steered clear from Shockernet.

I guess the embarrassment of his Vandy prediction is keeping him at bay.

What a p****.
                      Deuces Valley.
                      ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

Originally posted by ShockerFever View Post
                        KC Shox posts predictions on KU message boards now, and has steered clear from Shockernet.

I guess the embarrassment of his Vandy prediction is keeping him at bay.

What a p****.
                        Let's meet at the Eck the next home series and I'll show you how much of a p.... I am. How does that sound Fever. PM any time you like. I'll be holding my breath waiting for you to meet me there

Comment

Originally posted by KC Shox View Post
                          Let's meet at the Eck the next home series and I'll show you how much of a p.... I am. How does that sound Fever. PM any time you like. I'll be holding my breath waiting for you to meet me there
                          You mad bro?
                          Deuces Valley.
                          ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

Originally posted by ShockerFever View Post
                            You mad bro?
                            You flushed him out of hiding.

Comment

Originally posted by newshock1234 View Post
                              Thinking about heading out to a bar. I guess fox and hound said they don't have the alumni watch parties anymore. Anybody know if they have them at a different location?
                              MADROCKS Sports Bar in Derby is one official location. Blarney Stone is the other.

Comment

Originally posted by shoxlax View Post
                                You flushed him out of hiding.
                                The P word does it every time.
                                Deuces Valley.
                                ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

Working...
                                X