WSU Versus Miami Predictions and Pregame Discussions

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WSU Versus Miami Predictions and Pregame Discussions

Here's the deal. You sow the Hurricane, you will reap the Shocker Whirlwind. The Miami Coach will bring an extra shirt because it is not good for the Shocks Defense to see you sweat. A moment of silence and thanks for the Selection Committee seeding us 11th. While our beloved Shocks may not know the history of that number, we here on SN speak of it to this very day. Furthermore, it only brings more attention to our Program. The skeptics are hushing up now. Baker is telling the world we are having fun and equates this team to our Final 4 Season.

I predict that FVV will be told to keep up the great leadership so he don't have to go under the needle for stitches but can use the super-glue and top it off with a mountain dew and party size sizzlin, smokin hot cheese dorrittos'. Hats off to our bench still again!!! Which is betta? Winning the Lew or winning now? CF will hit 3-5 treys next game and Nurger will continue to play his role. MM is our Man with a Shocker plan. Hey, Yo, Let's Go Shockers!!!!!!!

Forever Shockers--Shockers Forever--70

Welcome to Miami----------------------59
    Shocker basketball will forever be my favorite team in all of sports.

This will be our 3rd game in 5 days. Brown and Kelly are going to be needed to help out more.

1-5 FG, 0-3 3pt, 2-4 FT, and 2 rebounds isn't enough.

Comment

1210 Eastern tip

Comment

We got revenge against Vanderbilt for 2005. I'd love to get some revenge against Larranaga for 2006.

Comment

Kung Wu say, man who read woman like book, prefer braille!

Comment

First game: by 20
            Second: by 10
            My guess for third: by 5
            Whatever you ask for in prayer with faith, you will receive. (Mt 21:22)

Comment

Rashard's 1st Choice 68
              Rashard's 2nd Choice 66

Comment

Note to self: Miami struggled all game long with 14 seeded, #90 Buffalo.

Comment

This game will be the ultimate gut-check, 3 games in 5 is tough on jump shooters, early tip off is worse. This will be an epic victory.
                  THE TRUTH SHALL SET YOU FREE

You can call me Bill

Comment

Originally posted by William View Post
                    This game will be the ultimate gut-check, 3 games in 5 is tough on jump shooters, early tip off is worse. This will be an epic victory.
                    Part of our success under Marshall is quality depth. I'm glad because it paid dividends in these 2 Dance wins and the best is yet to come. The Shocks are warriors on the road and are used to winning games like this because they are tough-minded and play defense with the very best of the best out there.
                    Shocker basketball will forever be my favorite team in all of sports.

Comment

Originally posted by Shoxfan11 View Post
                      We got revenge against Vanderbilt for 2005. I'd love to get some revenge against Larranaga for 2006.
                      Absolutely, Shoxfan -- time to settle another score, and then finally get some rest and hope for an eventual shot at the ghost of Kemba Walker.

Comment

Shockers beat former K-Saters . That is all

Comment

NOT right for CBS to make a team play 36 hours after they finish playing their last game---and that game was on the heels of the "First Four" game. Legs and arms may be tired...but, if the Shox play with the attitude, desire, and anger that they showed in the first half against AZ, they will be fine.

Comment

Originally posted by Singeril View Post
                            NOT right for CBS to make a team play 36 hours after they finish playing their last game---and that game was on the heels of the "First Four" game. Legs and arms may be tired...but, if the Shox play with the attitude, desire, and anger that they showed in the first half against AZ, they will be fine.
                            Would love to know if that short of a turn around has ever happened in the modern era of this tournament. Maybe it has but I can't remember when

Comment

The turnaround in the modern era. Most likely has NEVER happened. But...

as I said earlier about this here AZ game tonight...

Miami will have to play their best game of the year if they want to have a chance against this group of SHOCKERS.
                              FINAL FOURS:
                              1965, 2013

NCAA Tournament:
                              1964, 1965, 1976, 1981, 1985, 1987, 1988, 2006, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2021

NIT Champs - 1 (2011)

AP Poll History of Wichita St:
                              Number of Times Ranked: 157
                              Number of Times Ranked #1: 1
                              Number of Times Top 5: 32 (Most Recent - 2017)
                              Number of Times Top 10: 73 (Most Recent - 2013, 2014, 2015, 2017)

Highest Recent AP Ranking:
                              #3 - Dec. 2017
                              #2 ~ March 2014

Highest Recent Coaches Poll Ranking:
                              #2 ~ March 2014
                              Finished 2013 Season #4

Comment

Working...
                              X