X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by pinstripers View Post
    Andy Katz ‏@ESPNAndyKatz ยท 1h1 hour ago

Andy Katz Retweeted Scott Van Pelt

That's the danger. They were seeded to their season not their talent. Committee can't project. Maybe best 11 ever.
    I think they must've saw that we were #11 on Kenpom at the time and didn't quite work the math out right.

Comment

• Youtube link for post game press conference, Marshall not in shot

Watch highlights, game recaps, and much more from the 2016 NCAA Division I Men’s Basketball Tournament on the official NCAA March Madness YouTube channel. Su...
      Rip em up, Tear em up, Give em HELL Shockers!

Comment

• Screwed us with the 11:10 time slot
        Hows my post? send me feedback at 1-800-f$%k-off

Comment

• ....and the NCAA has the health and welfare of the student athlete in mind. Right, you hypocritical, corrupt pieces of ****.

Comment

• Originally posted by seskridge
            Guess I got to change the time for my wedding dress fitting. Lol
            Priorities are in the correct order.

Comment

• As long as we cannot hit the broad side of a barn from 3, I hope we continue to have low turnovers and win the free throw battle.

Last night, I dreamed that Conner would hit three 3 balls. He hit only two of four. Given our sad situation, I forgive him.
              "Prediction is very difficult, especially if it is about the future."

--Niels Bohr

Comment

• The entertainment network where videos and personalities get really big, really fast. Download Vine to watch videos, remixes and trends before they blow up.

This basically sums up the whole game
                Hows my post? send me feedback at 1-800-f$%k-off

Comment

• Shaq puts the Wildcats to bed.

Comment

• Arizona big man fouls WSU player.

Arizona big man talks **** resulting in a double technical foul.

Ensuing possession Arizona big man throws giant forearm into face of player he fouled and got T'd up.

Nothing. If ever there was a case for reviewing and ejecting someone from the game, that was it. I have liked Tarc, but that was straight up ISUr-style.

Comment

• I do not feel sorry for Arizona for having to play us because we were underseeded. And I don't feel sorry for Pitt, or KU either.

They all talk stuff about how terrible it is that we were underseeded, and how unfair to both their team and ours.

After they play us. Before they play us, they think Oregon St. deserves their 7 seed, and Texas Tech their 8 seed, and Syracuse their 10 seed. If we are to move up, someone has to move down.

Comment

• Originally posted by Shocker Mama View Post
                        Priorities are in the correct order.
                        Indeed, seskridge -- far more so than the priorities of the NCAA, which is totally out of line in its treatment of both WSU and Miami (which only gets few more hours of rest than the Shocks do, much of which they probably spent watching the game).

Comment

• Originally posted by shoxrox89 View Post
                          Screwed us with the 11:10 time slot
                          Sometimes people just amaze me...we get a featured standalone times lot on CBS and people are bitching? This is GREAT news for our continued skyrocketing brand.

Maybe our fanbase should learn a thing or two from the players and develop a little mental toughness.

Comment

• Arizona Daily Star Columnist's Take

John Wooden couldn’t have drawn up a game plan that would have worked against Wichita State on Thursday night. It was the best team Arizona played all season, and it took 57 seconds to figure that out.

Comment

• Originally posted by Keyser Soze View Post
                              Sometimes people just amaze me...we get a featured standalone times lot on CBS and people are bitching? This is GREAT news for our continued skyrocketing brand.

Maybe our fanbase should learn a thing or two from the players and develop a little mental toughness.
                              It's only great news for the brand if they come out and play solid against Miami. I think the team said they slept in until 1-2 PM yesterday to make up for leaving Dayton at 2 AM. With our late game they probably didn't adjust the schedule that much today. Now they're supposed to adjust and get up at 8-9 AM. A 5 hour shift in sleep schedules like that is going to have a negative effect on people, that's not even taking into account only getting 36 hours of rest.

Comment

• Originally posted by Keyser Soze View Post

Did you see how gassed we looked at the end of this one? Is it better for our brand to play the only game going on in the round of 32 or get a W and keep going? It's going to be very tough to play the D we do with a 36 hour turnaround after what we've already gone through, this was the absolute worse case scenario we could have had and they gave it to us.

Comment

Working...
                                X