Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Kung Wu View Post
    Sweaty coaches?
    Never let our Shocks D. see ya sweat because that ramps the Shocks up to a mild roar!!!!!!!
    Shocker basketball will forever be my favorite team in all of sports.

Comment

• Originally posted by Stickboy46 View Post
      12:10 tip Saturday
      11:10 central or 12:10 central?
      Kung Wu say, man who read woman like book, prefer braille!

Comment

• Screw the NCAA and/or CBS.

Comment

• Hard to believe they give us the first game when they KNOW how tired we must be. They just
          seem to have it out for us.

Comment

• They really, really, really f****** hate us.
            Deuces Valley.
            ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

• At least Shaq and Grady will be pretty fresh after their foul trouble.

Comment

• Originally posted by Shocker Mama View Post
                Same here. Still running on adrenaline.
                I was so focused before the game, that I did not even notice the cheerleaders, but I digress.
                Shocker basketball will forever be my favorite team in all of sports.

Comment

• Originally posted by ShockerPrez View Post
                  So now, we are the first game...

That makes sense.

Talk about a stacked deck.
                  What else do our boys have to put up with? Sheesh.
                  Kung Wu say, man who read woman like book, prefer braille!

Comment

• What a defensive clinic the Shocks put on for 30 minutes. I think several factors came into play the last 10 minutes. The Shocks went into their passive let the shot clock run down to 8 seconds and then see if someone can create a one-on-one play before the clock expires. As a result they became more passive on both ends of the court. I think fatigue probably was also a factor. Those young men were playing thier asses off for the first 30 minutes of the game. Finally, Arizona was not a 6 seed for nothing. This is a team that scored a ton of pointss this year and a run was bound to come at some point. Unfortunately, that run coincided with a Shocker drought making the game closeer than it probably should have been. Fortunately, the Shocks had built such a huge cushion over the first 30 minutes that they could weather the run/drought stretch.

Every additional game that the supporting cast can get under their belt is very beneficial. Markis looked so much better tonight than against Vandy. Connor was solid throughout and Rauno continues to ccontribute mostly effective minutes. We need Zach and Rashard to step it up against Miami.

Looking for to the Fred VanVleet vs Angel Rodriguez main event.

Comment

• I work with a LOT of KU fans. Heard over and over today about how the Shockers were going to lose tonight due to Arizona's high-octane offense and our lack of an inside presence. Looking forward to work tomorrow.

Comment

• Originally posted by Shocker Mama View Post
                        I work with a LOT of KU fans. Heard over and over today about how the Shockers were going to lose tonight due to Arizona's high-octane offense and our lack of an inside presence. Looking forward to work tomorrow.
                        I just hope we are lucky enough to get another team's off night on Saturday.
                        Deuces Valley.
                        ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

• Originally posted by ShockerPrez View Post
                          They wore white uniforms?
                          And they were both loaded with large young men.

Comment

• Originally posted by Stickboy46 View Post
                            Yup 1210 Eastern .... Don't know how that makes sense. Both teams were the two late games.
                            That's gonna mess up my routine that's been working the last 2 games.

Comment

• Originally posted by ShockerFever View Post
                              I just hope we are lucky enough to get another team's off night on Saturday.
                              We are very lucky that way.

Comment

• Looks like we get CBS on Saturday with the only game going on - a true national game.

I guess that's kinda cool.
                                Deuces Valley.
                                ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

Working...
                                X