WSU Versus Arizona Predictions and Pregame Discussions

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WSU Versus Arizona Predictions and Pregame Discussions

Here's the deal. Prediction threads in March and April are grand. Our beloved Shocks graduated with honors from the play-in game. Charles Barkley was right, the Shocks would win.

The Wildcats will be a stiffer matchup. We have Dance experience that have been war-tested many times, we play stingy defense, we have a bench, and we have saved the best for last. Defeating Arizona will take our A game but our team showed resolve in the 2nd half tonight and I predict this will not be our last prediction thread this Season. Sound familiar?

Grady needs several games here to assist us achieving the narrative and putting an exclamation point to our Season of adversity. This game reminds me of the Final 4 Season when we played the Zags. Hey--Ho--Here we go!!!!!!!!!!!

Shockers Forever--68

Arizona-------------65
    Shocker basketball will forever be my favorite team in all of sports.

Kung Wu say, man who read woman like book, prefer braille!

Comment

Residual Lute Olson curse for the Cats.

Randy falling backwards after FTs 71
      Phantom TOs 67

Alternatively

Rauno 71
      Kaleb 67

Comment

Rauno goes for 20
        Brummett throws, STRUCK HIM OUT! THE SHOCKERS ARE NATIONAL CHAMPIONS! AN UNBELIEVABLE STORY!

Comment

90-86. This is where it all started in 04. Burns Howard and the gang. Duncan D Center. As Bruce said this will rise some eyebrows as we finished it off that night.

Comment

KenPom
            Shox 69
            Zona 68
            Kansas is Flat. The Earth is Not!!

Comment

Originally posted by forevershockerfan View Post
              Here's the deal. Prediction threads in March and April are grand. Our beloved Shocks graduated with honors from the play-in game. Charles Barkley was right, the Shocks would win.

The Wildcats will be a stiffer matchup. We have Dance experience that have been war-tested many times, we play stingy defense, we have a bench, and we have saved the best for last. Defeating Arizona will take our A game but our team showed resolve in the 2nd half tonight and I predict this will not be our last prediction thread this Season. Sound familiar?

Grady needs several games here to assist us achieving the narrative and putting an exclamation point to our Season of adversity. This game reminds me of the Final 4 Season when we played the Zags. Hey--Ho--Here we go!!!!!!!!!!!

Shockers Forever--68

Arizona-------------65
              "ho- hey ho! ho- hey ho! what's the use of worrying?"
              Paul McCartney & Wings - Mrs VandebiltFrom the album Band On The Run (1973). In Europe it was also released as single.The line up of Wings in 1973:Paul McCar...

Comment

@GoodmanESPN: Arizona vs. Wichita State. Poor Sean Miller.
                Kansas is Flat. The Earth is Not!!

Comment

71-59 good guys
                  The Assman

Comment

Another amazing game from Nurger would be huge.

Comment

Originally posted by jocoshock View Post
                      @GoodmanESPN: Arizona vs. Wichita State. Poor Sean Miller.
                      Isn't this the same jackass who's always hating on us?

Comment

Originally posted by Shoxfan11 View Post
                        Another amazing game from Nurger would be huge.
                        True. Grady is in a positive zone now and now look for Shaq to take his turn against still another team that has several very tall players. We need Shaq to get rid of at least 2 unwise fouls he gets much too often. We need his full minutes on the hardwood, not the pine.

And how often does a Gregg Marshall Shocker get strapped with 3 fouls in the 1st half as Wessel did? Almost never!!! Wow!!! That was as rare as pulling hens teeth until the cows come home!!!!!!!!!!!
                        Shocker basketball will forever be my favorite team in all of sports.

Comment

Note to self: Utah beat Arizona head to head and finished ahead of them in the conference standings.

Comment

Where's KUShox at?

Comment

Originally posted by shoxlax View Post
                              Where's KUShox at?
                              glad you didn't say KUshox1 otherwise I would have been scared.
                              The mountains are calling, and I must go.

Comment

Working...
                              X