WSU Versus Vanderbilt Predictions and Pregame Discussions

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by asiseeit View Post
    My guess is that many have noticed the size differential at both the 4/5 positions
    I think TN went small when they beat them last week but not sure on that.
    Shocker Nation, NYC

Comment

• Originally posted by MadaboutWu View Post
      Anyone know why money is pouring in on Vandy? ESPN shows them now 3.5 point favorite. It's all about lacing em up and throwing the ball in the air so not going to sweat the bettor's line changing, just surprised and wondered if there was some late breaking news.
      Find and compare College Basketball odds, betting lines, totals, and point spreads for the 2023-24 College Basketball season & March Madness.

"I not sure that I've ever been around a more competitive player or young man than Fred VanVleet. I like to win more than 99.9% of the people in this world, but he may top me." -- Gregg Marshall 12/23/13 :peaceful:
      ---------------------------------------
      Remember when Nancy Pelosi said about Obamacare:
      "We have to pass it, to find out what's in it".

A physician called into a radio show and said:
      "That's the definition of a stool sample."

Comment

Anyone know why money is pouring in on Vandy? ESPN shows them now 3.5 point favorite. It's all about lacing em up and throwing the ball in the air so not going to sweat the bettor's line changing, just surprised and wondered if there was some late breaking news.
        ESPN is wrong.

Comment

The number on ESPN isn't the actual spread, it's their own metric as to what their data says the spread should be.

Comment

• What a long anxious day. Am I the only one who hates these late starts of important games? I don't think my bp can take it lol. We better lay one on these biotches.

Comment

• They didn't just show that did they...ugh.

Comment

• We owe them one, that's for sure.

Comment

• Originally posted by Stickboy46 View Post
                  "Same starters for WSU. Breeding, Szelc, Evans are the officials."

Never heard of the officials ... Might be a good thing
                  James Breeding is pretty good.
                  The mountains are calling, and I must go.

Comment

• Okay, who's in charge of making the game thread?

Comment

• Originally posted by Stickboy46 View Post
                      "Same starters for WSU. Breeding, Szelc, Evans are the officials."

Never heard of the officials ... Might be a good thing
                      where do you find assignments of referees?
                      "I not sure that I've ever been around a more competitive player or young man than Fred VanVleet. I like to win more than 99.9% of the people in this world, but he may top me." -- Gregg Marshall 12/23/13 :peaceful:
                      ---------------------------------------
                      Remember when Nancy Pelosi said about Obamacare:
                      "We have to pass it, to find out what's in it".

A physician called into a radio show and said:
                      "That's the definition of a stool sample."

Comment

• Originally posted by im4wsu View Post
                        where do you find assignments of referees?
                        Suellentrop tweeted it.

They have also been tweeting that it's really hot and humid in the arena

Comment

• Originally posted by Play Angry View Post
                          Damn. I am excited for tonight.
                          Let's GO!!!!!!!!!!!!
                          FINAL FOURS:
                          1965, 2013

NCAA Tournament:
                          1964, 1965, 1976, 1981, 1985, 1987, 1988, 2006, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2021

NIT Champs - 1 (2011)

AP Poll History of Wichita St:
                          Number of Times Ranked: 157
                          Number of Times Ranked #1: 1
                          Number of Times Top 5: 32 (Most Recent - 2017)
                          Number of Times Top 10: 73 (Most Recent - 2013, 2014, 2015, 2017)

Highest Recent AP Ranking:
                          #3 - Dec. 2017
                          #2 ~ March 2014

Highest Recent Coaches Poll Ranking:
                          #2 ~ March 2014
                          Finished 2013 Season #4

Comment

• Originally posted by KC Shox View Post
                            Vanderbilt plays three 7 footers. They have three starters who shoot better than 40 percent from the 3 and have double digit wins over Kentucky and Texas A&M. They're well coached too. But they do suck away from home, 5 - 11 road/neutral record.

Both teams limped into the tourney but the Shox really sucked arse the last two games. With three 7 footers down low, they're going to force us into being a jump shot team which we all know we utterly suck at.

This group does not Play Angry and I see no passion in RB or FVV this year. We lose 69 - 59.
                            You have NO nuts.
                            Deuces Valley.
                            ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

• Originally posted by pinstripers View Post
                              "could it be............."
                              Yes--and a toast for another win answer to the "could it be" question. By the way, are we supposed to be winning games versus teams from mighty Conferences such as SEC?
                              Shocker basketball will forever be my favorite team in all of sports.

Comment

• Originally posted by KC Shox View Post
                                Vanderbilt plays three 7 footers. They have three starters who shoot better than 40 percent from the 3 and have double digit wins over Kentucky and Texas A&M. They're well coached too. But they do suck away from home, 5 - 11 road/neutral record.

Both teams limped into the tourney but the Shox really sucked arse the last two games. With three 7 footers down low, they're going to force us into being a jump shot team which we all know we utterly suck at.

This group does not Play Angry and I see no passion in RB or FVV this year. We lose 69 - 59.

HeyYo Here We GO !!!
                                For some the glass is half full and for others half empty. My glass is out of ice.
                                - said no one ever...

Comment

Working...
                                X