No announcement yet.

WSU Versus Vanderbilt Predictions and Pregame Discussions

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Can I just say thanks to the Vanderbilt fans for not coming to our board and acting a fool?

Comment

• Originally posted by KC Shox View Post
      We have a season's worth of data that shows the Shox can't throw a golf ball into the Atlantic Ocean, who are coming off back-to-back games that would make Paul Westhead go bald and yet, the overwhelming majority sees a win against a great defensive team. I love you guys, pumpers or no pumpers, Shocker fans are one of the best.

It's asking a lot from these young men to not perform to their season shooting averages. They've only had a week to see if they can get it all figured out. That's not a lot of time. I'm hoping for a little luck, Vandy not showing up, and the Shox start getting hot. Carpe Diem!
      Nope again. We shot 44% from three against Loyola.

Comment

• Damn. I am excited for tonight.

Comment

• Originally posted by 1972Shocker View Post
          Yes we are, but I hope we don't become a one dimensional team that has to rely on the 3 to win. I'm hoping to see some good ball and player movement. A lot of sharing of the basketball and a focused team effort that produces points in a myriad of ways.
          As you implied above, no matter the results tonight, what a Program, and a classy bunch of Seniors. I remember FVV and Bake embraced their Freshmen Season after they played in the Final 4 as the good Doc on here reminded us that they were indeed only Freshmen. How about Wessel's solid game against KU on both sides of the floor in the nice win. EW dove for a loose ball with Perry and guess who came out with it? Then the return of Grady after his scary injury and now a dream coming true to Dance. BWam also gave us solid help in big wins last Season versus UNI and KU.

It was not always this way! Is this our 5th Dance in a row? We used to spend countless hours on SN speaking about positive things like this to someday be for real. I wish all the best for these 5 Seniors in all they do, still knowing we have a great chance for some more prediction threads this very Season and convinced they will give it their all.
          Shocker basketball will forever be my favorite team in all of sports.

Comment

• It has been one long day. I predict 70-63.5
            VIC - TO - REEE
            For some the glass is half full and for others half empty. My glass is out of ice.
            - said no one ever...

Comment

We have a season's worth of data that shows the Shox can't throw a golf ball into the Atlantic Ocean, who are coming off back-to-back games that would make Paul Westhead go bald and yet, the overwhelming majority sees a win against a great defensive team. I love you guys, pumpers or no pumpers, Shocker fans are one of the best.

It's asking a lot from these young men to not perform to their season shooting averages. They've only had a week to see if they can get it all figured out. That's not a lot of time. I'm hoping for a little luck, Vandy not showing up, and the Shox start getting hot. Carpe Diem!
              A season's worth of data says we are a 60% favorite to win.

Comment

Is that all you got KC? Really? Relax, and enjoy the game. You know deep down we can win this game, and yes, the Shocks will have to come to play in this single elimination slug-fest from this game onward!!!!!!! If we win, I just know you will pick us to beat the Wildcats? Right?
                Shocker basketball will forever be my favorite team in all of sports.

Comment

• Originally posted by Play Angry View Post
                  Damn. I am excited for tonight.
                  +1

Comment

• Landry says eff the redshirt and goes for 35. We win.

Comment

• Just win, reach the Sweet 16 and beyond, and show those NCAA knaves where to shove it.

Comment

• Anyone know why money is pouring in on Vandy? ESPN shows them now 3.5 point favorite. It's all about lacing em up and throwing the ball in the air so not going to sweat the bettor's line changing, just surprised and wondered if there was some late breaking news.
                        Shocker Nation, NYC

Comment

Well, we shot 41.9% against Vegas and beat them.

All Vegas did up to that point was beat (got lucky?) the pac 10/12, and big10/12 champs.

Comment

• Originally posted by MadaboutWu View Post
                            Anyone know why money is pouring in on Vandy? ESPN shows them now 3.5 point favorite. It's all about lacing em up and throwing the ball in the air so not going to sweat the bettor's line changing, just surprised and wondered if there was some late breaking news.
                            My guess is that many have noticed the size differential at both the 4/5 positions

Comment

• Originally posted by MadaboutWu View Post
                              Anyone know why money is pouring in on Vandy? ESPN shows them now 3.5 point favorite. It's all about lacing em up and throwing the ball in the air so not going to sweat the bettor's line changing, just surprised and wondered if there was some late breaking news.
                              They read KC Shox post

Comment

• "Same starters for WSU. Breeding, Szelc, Evans are the officials."

Never heard of the officials ... Might be a good thing

Comment

Working...
                                X