No announcement yet.

WSU Versus Loyola Predictions and Pregame Discussions

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This could be a bit closer than the last few games. Still think we win comfortably, Shocks 76- Loyola 60.

Comment

With Shaq and Grady coming on strong, 30+ would certainly be reasonable.

Comment

Shaq has 1 foul in the last 2 games combined. He's a new man from this point forward. Shox win by 20+

Comment

didn't loyola beat uni after uni won here?

Comment

Forecast is for 6 inches of snow here. Attendance may be very sparse
            Last edited by shoxlax; February 24, 2016, 02:41 PM.

Comment

NM
              Last edited by shoxlax; February 24, 2016, 02:42 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by shoxlax View Post
                Forecast is for 6 inches of snow here. Crowd may be very sparse
                It's Loyola, isn't the crowd always very sparse?
                "You Don't Have to Play a Perfect Game. Your Best is Good Enough."

Comment

Originally posted by ShockdaWorld View Post
                  It's Loyola, isn't the crowd always very sparse?
                  Yes but we are talking we have more fans here than them sparse

Comment

Crowd : a large number of people gathered together, typically in a disorganized or unruly way.
                    Nothing in that definition even remotely resembles the turnout at Loyola.
                    "I not sure that I've ever been around a more competitive player or young man than Fred VanVleet. I like to win more than 99.9% of the people in this world, but he may top me." -- Gregg Marshall 12/23/13 :peaceful:
                    ---------------------------------------
                    Remember when Nancy Pelosi said about Obamacare:
                    "We have to pass it, to find out what's in it".

A physician called into a radio show and said:
                    "That's the definition of a stool sample."

Comment

ESPN3.com shows possible black out. Does this mean Kansas even though game is in Illinois?

Comment

Originally posted by asiseeit View Post
                        ESPN3.com shows possible black out. Does this mean Kansas even though game is in Illinois?
                        Probably blacked out here...

If they black it out in the Loyola fan area, it wouldn't be worth the technology or effort to even do a blackout.

Heck there are probably more shocker fans in Chicago than Loyola fans. Maybe they should black it out up there.

Comment

It certainly makes obvious sense to block the game out in Wichita in order to encourage more Shockers fans to travel to Chicago to see the game - Sarcasm

Comment

If You have Dish check in above the 418 range. It shows up as an alternate. It will be Loyola broadcasters, but you can mute them and listen to MK. It may blackout, but it does show up on my program guide. But we're not taking any chances, and going to have a party at the brother-in-law's place for one last watch party for this regular season!

Comment

DirecTV shows the game on channel 793

Comment

Originally posted by Pigman View Post
                                If You have Dish check in above the 418 range. It shows up as an alternate. It will be Loyola broadcasters, but you can mute them and listen to MK. It may blackout, but it does show up on my program guide. But we're not taking any chances, and going to have a party at the brother-in-law's place for one last watch party for this regular season!
                                following the Indiana State game, after the TV broadcast shifted to Wake Forest or wherever, I pulled up the post-game on KEYN app and the game still had a minute or so to play. A huge delay. Huge.
                                "I not sure that I've ever been around a more competitive player or young man than Fred VanVleet. I like to win more than 99.9% of the people in this world, but he may top me." -- Gregg Marshall 12/23/13 :peaceful:
                                ---------------------------------------
                                Remember when Nancy Pelosi said about Obamacare:
                                "We have to pass it, to find out what's in it".

A physician called into a radio show and said:
                                "That's the definition of a stool sample."

Comment

Working...
                                X