WSU Versus Loyola Predictions and Pregame Discussions

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WSU Versus Loyola Predictions and Pregame Discussions

Here's the deal. Go West young Fred!!! Hi-yo silva, away!!! Who was that masked man traveling at the speed of standing still--followed by a cloud of dust-or not, Oh!!! It's a Photo-Shoot of FVV on that dam horse, being steadied by both the Blonde Haired Bake, and the Bouncer Wessel. Quick, get Fred Van Smooth off that dam horse, get him a Mountain Dew, as he guides our Shocks off into the Sunset and into the Basketball Promised Land in March/April!!!!!!!

Back WSU goes to another place FVV likes to play and that is Loyola. When they came to Koch Arena, we beat them 80-54 and held Milton Doyle to a mild roar of only 6 points. In that game, Shaq had 12 points and Kelly had 11. In this game, the Shocks will get a 22 point surpass. The Shocks do not take Valley teams lightly on the road or anywhere else. The Shocks have now won the Valley Ship thrice in a row but have more buswax to tend to.

Hi-Yo Shocks---77

Ramblers-------55
    Last edited by forevershockerfan; February 21, 2016, 05:59 PM.
    Shocker basketball will forever be my favorite team in all of sports.

Xavier McDaniel 73
    Alfredrick Hughes 58

Comment

I expect a career high from Fred as his Fam packs the stands.

Comment

WSU 78
        LoyChi 65
        I have come here to chew bubblegum and kickass ... and I'm all out of bubblegum.

Comment

Loyola has won 4 of their last 5 including 3 road wins and wins @SIU and at home vs UNI. They are now in a 3-way tie for the coveted 6th place spot so they will have something meaningful to play for.

Still the Shocks are seemingly in demolition mode and are playing outstanding team basketball on both ends of the court. As long as they keep that up they will be very, very difficult to beat.
          Last edited by 1972Shocker; February 22, 2016, 05:21 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by 1972Shocker View Post
            Loyola has won 4 of their last 5 including 3 road wins and wins @SIU and at home vs UNI. They are now in a 3-way tie for the coveted 6th place spot so they will have something meaningful to play for.

Still the Shocks are seemingly in demolition mode and are playing outstanding team basketball on both end of the court. As long as they keep that up they will be very, very difficult to beat.
            Looks to me like Mo state, Indy state and Loyola will all go 1-1 this week based on the matchups. It may come down to tie breakers for who gets to be #6.
            There's even a crazy chance that 4 teams could be 9-9 if UNI drops two while those three teams somehow win out... Which won't happen for Loyola but could for the others.

Comment

Dare we say another 30 point drubbing at the hands of the Shox? Fred's playing with a bunch of family and friends up there. We win by 34.

Comment

I would also like to see a 4th 30+ point win in a row. And for Fred to have a Double Double

What's a WU Shock? - 81
                What's a Rambler - 50

Fred Assists - 11
                Loyola Assists - 10

Comment

Shox areally in seek and destroy mode....

Comment

Closer than the last 3, but never in doubt after the 10min mark in the first half.

Shox 74
                    LUC 58
                    -Be who you are and say what you feel because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind-

GO SHOX!

Comment

Here is a fun observation on the overall stat Sheet for the Shocks. In 28 games, Ron Baker leads our team with 46 steals in 28 games, followed closely by FVV with 41 steals in 24 games.
                      Shocker basketball will forever be my favorite team in all of sports.

Comment

Poor Loyola.

It will be interesting to see what the line is on this game.

Comment

My wish - just focus, focus and focus. It would be so easy to look ahead to Saturday (which I don't think the Shocks will -- but most are still very, very young). And, oh yeah, WIN.

Comment

Shocks by 23.
                            “Losers Average Losers.” ― Paul Tudor Jones

Comment

Hopefully we learned our lesson about defensive intensity from the opening tip to the end. Have to play
                              two halves all the time. Shox 74-63

Comment

Working...
                              X