No announcement yet.

WSU Versus Loyola Predictions and Pregame Discussions

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Well the game is on Cox 22 right? Usually if it's on that channel, it's gonna be blacked out on ESPN3 in the Cox 22 viewing area.

Comment

For the Drake road game, the ESPN3 broadcast was the Drake feed, and it was not blocked out in Wichita. Just turned down the sound and synced with Mike Kennedy.
      Worth a try tonight to check with ESPN3 at game time.

Comment

Originally posted by ky-mike View Post
        DirecTV shows the game on channel 793
        This makes me happy.

Comment

Originally posted by ky-mike View Post
          DirecTV shows the game on channel 793
          Aren't the 700 series channels available only if you have the FullCourt package?
          One quick note before we present the rankings: With Wichita State’s move to the American Athletic Conference, the Shockers have moved out of the mid-major club. We wish the Shockers well against Cincinnati, UConn, SMU, and more.

Comment

Snowing to beat hell here. Flights cancelled out of Midway today. Luckily I'm not coming back until Friday eve

Comment

Originally posted by shoxlax View Post
              Snowing to beat hell here. Flights cancelled out of Midway today. Luckily I'm not coming back until Friday eve
              Assuming they’ll play the game tonight as long as the referee crew and key arena people can make it there? The team is likely staying pretty close to Loyola. A 24-hour game postponement wouldn’t be good considering we have a game at 1:00 pm Saturday.

Hope the guys can get up for this one...

"You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

Always nice to have a place to put your coat.

Comment

Originally posted by WstateU View Post
                  Assuming they’ll play the game tonight as long as the referee crew and key arena people can make it there? The team is likely staying pretty close to Loyola. A 24-hour game postponement wouldn’t be good considering we have a game at 1:00 pm Saturday.

Hope the guys can get up for this one...

Yes snow isn't really sticking. Team is about 15 min north in Evanston. No issues with playing at all.

Comment

Originally posted by Shoxthemonkey View Post
                    Aren't the 700 series channels available only if you have the FullCourt package?
                    ESPN did away with that package and it's now called ESPN college extra. Directv gives you those channels and games now if you have the Directv Sports Pack.

Comment

Originally posted by dwbarcl View Post
                      ESPN did away with that package and it's now called ESPN college extra. Directv gives you those channels and games now if you have the Directv Sports Pack.
                      Is it on Dish?
                      "I not sure that I've ever been around a more competitive player or young man than Fred VanVleet. I like to win more than 99.9% of the people in this world, but he may top me." -- Gregg Marshall 12/23/13 :peaceful:
                      ---------------------------------------
                      Remember when Nancy Pelosi said about Obamacare:
                      "We have to pass it, to find out what's in it".

A physician called into a radio show and said:
                      "That's the definition of a stool sample."

Comment

Originally posted by dwbarcl View Post
                        I did not know that. I have the sports pack but never tried to access that tier. Silly me. Thanks
                        One quick note before we present the rankings: With Wichita State’s move to the American Athletic Conference, the Shockers have moved out of the mid-major club. We wish the Shockers well against Cincinnati, UConn, SMU, and more.

Comment

Comment

Waiting til the last minute to get my tickets paid off. Picked up a couple of $30 seats in section 109 for $21 apiece from stubhub last night. Still some decent ones left if any other Shocker fans are in the Chicagoland area.

Sorry about the weather guys! Really unfortunate that the game is during this snowstorm considering it was 60 degrees 3 days ago...

Comment

Also the game up here is on CSN Chicago Plus, I have no idea how that affects blackouts anywhere else.

Comment

It's on direct TV csn 665-1.

Comment

Working...
                                X