X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Shockers 75
    Hogwarts House Cup Champs 53

Comment

At this point I don't see many reasons not to just flippantly predict a 30 point win until further notice.

80-50

Comment

One of the questions before the game yesterday concerned which was the players favorites places to play other than CKA. Bob mentioned that Fred has only missed one shot in two games at Loyola and that was a free throw. Give Fred the ball! Shox by 30

Comment

Originally posted by pogo View Post
          One of the questions before the game yesterday concerned which was the players favorites places to play other than CKA. Bob mentioned that Fred has only missed one shot in two games at Loyola and that was a free throw. Give Fred the ball! Shox by 30
          And the only reason Fred missed a shot is he is only human. Yes, he really is. However, he did not look as smooth on that dam horse with 2 trusted friends holding the reins as he does running the point guard slot for us. Now that will be a "kodak moment" we will never forget.
          Shocker basketball will forever be my favorite team in all of sports.

Comment

We will kill them on the boards. They will have more turnovers than buckets. We will win by 25+
            "You Don't Have to Play a Perfect Game. Your Best is Good Enough."

Comment

I am not so sure this won't be a much tougher game than we've had over the past week. Loyola is playing as well as anyone in the league right now (save us and ISUR) and beat UNI last week. The last two years we have won at their place but we didn't steamroll them. I just want a victory period.

Comment

Ralph Miller 74
                George Ireland 69

Comment

Currently 11.5 favorites by Vegas.

Comment

Only teams we gotta get up for is all of them... Especially northern Iowa and Illinois state

Comment

Kung Wu say, man who read woman like book, prefer braille!

Comment

Will this game be on cox channel 22??

Comment

Originally posted by choida View Post
                          Will this game be on cox channel 22??
                          yes

Comment

I feel much better about our bigs than just a couple of weeks ago. They are staying out of foul trouble and the interior passing has been spectacular. If that remains the case, and the D and guard play remain solid, no one in the Valley comes within 15 of our Shocks. I was fortunate enough to have locker room access before and after the SWOMO game, let me just say this . . . those men are focused and will NOT be denied. We win out and take the Lou - I don't think it will be close.

Shocks by 18+ in this game.

Comment

Former KU guard 52
                              Former KU guard 84
                              I had season FOOTBALL tix... did you?

Comment

loyola is really coming on, similar to uni before their game here. but i think the shocks length on defense wears down the ramblers. shockers by 12

Comment

Working...
                                X