WSU Versus New Mexico State Predictions and Pregame Discussions

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by wusphlash View Post
    Baker out there shaking hands with everyone, including Kennedy and Dahl. I hope it's not contagious.
    If Kennedy and Dahl go down, we're done!

Comment

Originally posted by wusphlash View Post
      Baker out there shaking hands with everyone, including Kennedy and Dahl. I hope it's not contagious.
      Who's our back up? Haertl?

Comment

Originally posted by OregonShocker View Post
        Flying in Gus Grebe.
        Where oh where is our T. Boone Pickens.

Comment

Originally posted by OregonShocker View Post
          Admit it. You all would LOVE to listen to JH4P do play by play and @ShockerFever: do the color!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Jamar Howard 4 President View Post
            Admit it. You all would LOVE to listen to JH4P do play by play and @ShockerFever: do the color!!!
            Have to put you on opposite sides of the court.

Comment

If anybody knows where this one might be televised, let me know. I doubt it is outside of Cox, but then again I wouldn't expect a rescheduled game to turn up in search results.

Looks like I might end up pretending it's 2010 and listening on the radio - hopefully that's the only way it resembles 2010...

Oh yeah one last thing:

Shocks 68
              Ags 61

Comment

Originally posted by Good News View Post
                If anybody knows where this one might be televised, let me know. I doubt it is outside of Cox, but then again I wouldn't expect a rescheduled game to turn up in search results.

Looks like I might end up pretending it's 2010 and listening on the radio - hopefully that's the only way it resembles 2010...

Oh yeah one last thing:

Shocks 68
                Ags 61
                Never mind - just refreshed Espn3 and saw the icon.

Comment

For whatever reason there will be lots of empty seats tonite

Comment

Originally posted by shoxlax View Post
                    For whatever reason there will be lots of empty seats tonite
                    I figure a lot of late arrivers. Our lot had quite a few student cars in it. Some sre looking for parking.

Comment

I'm starting to wonder if we come out of the tunnel

Comment

The guy who sung the national anthem is going to go home and **** lady liberty on us flag bedsheets.

Comment

Originally posted by ShockerFever View Post
                          While NMSU is hot and probably a little confident, some of you need to take a look at the teams they've been hot against.

No it's not a pushover, but some of you must think we're an NIT lock with the things you are posting.
                          Nailed it.
                          Kung Wu say, man who read woman like book, prefer braille!

Comment

Originally posted by shock View Post
                            I'm ready for Conner to finally show up in a big way.

Wsu by 30, lead by a 27 pt outing by the Wiener Bandit himself.
                            He wins!

Comment

I'm getting tired and sick of underestimating our beloved Shocks. Scoring on us tonight was harder than pulling hens teeth. Now I've never tried that, but it has to be cumbersome.
                              Shocker basketball will forever be my favorite team in all of sports.

Comment

Originally posted by forevershockerfan View Post
                                I'm getting tired and sick of underestimating our beloved Shocks. Scoring on us tonight was harder than pulling hens teeth. Now I've never tried that, but it has to be cumbersome.
                                Being a farm girl, I had occasion to get pecked hard, while trying to gather eggs. I can imagine that trying to take those hens' teeth would be about as unpleasant as the Shocks when HCGM is making the diamond sign with his hands.

Comment

Working...
                                X