WSU Versus New Mexico State Predictions and Pregame Discussions

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Onegreatracer View Post
    Honestly? Look at the teams that Illinois State have been hot against. UNI had some good non-con wins, but they've been "hot and confident" mostly against Valley teams.
    Honestly
    Deuces Valley.
    ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

Originally posted by Jamar Howard 4 President View Post
      Admit it. You all would LOVE to listen to JH4P do play by play and @ShockerFever do the color!!!
      I'd give it 30 seconds before people would begin begging for Bruce and Craig.
      Deuces Valley.
      ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

Originally posted by ShockerFever View Post
        I'd give it 30 seconds before people would begin begging for Bruce and Craig.
        I would pay to hear that.

Whatever happened to the game chat feature?

Comment

Originally posted by shoxlax View Post
          I would pay to hear that.

Whatever happened to the game chat feature?
          Great question for @kai:
          Deuces Valley.
          ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

Originally posted by ShockdaWorld View Post
            What is the story with "hot dog thief"/"wiener bandit"? I guess I haven't heard this story...if there is a story.
            Rumor has it that on every post game lockerroom, Bill Self provides a big wiener for the player of the game, similar to the game ball in football (these big wieners are gotten during the post game interview and Self and the media stroke it while asking questions). During the NCAA tournament the season before last, Conner stood up to finally claim a Self Wiener for himself but as he approached Self, Perry cut him off and took it all for himself. He and Self had many conversations that offseason about Conner getting more pt at pg and Conner was confident nobody could take pthe privilege of taking a Self Wiener from him again. Then this Frank Mason kid dropped his keys in Bill Selfs office and one thing led to another and now Conner wears black and gold.

Oh, and after a bout of drinking to forget Self's tramatizing wiener, Marshall sent Conner to a "Pray the KU away" camp where troubled wichita men are sent to overcome their less savory urges.
            People who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do. -Isaac Asimov

Comment

Points per possession for this season:

Offense Defense
              wins 1.16 0.85
              losses 0.93 1.03
              All games 1.10 0.90
              Remove the Florida losses without Fred, the losses become:

losses 0.92 0.98
              "I not sure that I've ever been around a more competitive player or young man than Fred VanVleet. I like to win more than 99.9% of the people in this world, but he may top me." -- Gregg Marshall 12/23/13 :peaceful:
              ---------------------------------------
              Remember when Nancy Pelosi said about Obamacare:
              "We have to pass it, to find out what's in it".

A physician called into a radio show and said:
              "That's the definition of a stool sample."

Comment

In ten games, WSU has held opponents FGM to less or equal to their turnovers, by an average of 2.5 less per game.
                In the other sixteen games, we've allowed an average of 6.75 more FGM than turnovers. Only Tulsa, Iowa and UNI have 10 or more FGM than turnovers.
                "I not sure that I've ever been around a more competitive player or young man than Fred VanVleet. I like to win more than 99.9% of the people in this world, but he may top me." -- Gregg Marshall 12/23/13 :peaceful:
                ---------------------------------------
                Remember when Nancy Pelosi said about Obamacare:
                "We have to pass it, to find out what's in it".

A physician called into a radio show and said:
                "That's the definition of a stool sample."

Comment

Originally posted by ShockdaWorld View Post
                  What is the story with "hot dog thief"/"wiener bandit"? I guess I haven't heard this story...if there is a story.

Comment

Working...
                  X