No announcement yet.

The Bruce!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

bob and jeff don't discuss wichita state enough.

Comment

Don't think Bruce brought Savage on to make himself sound good. But Savage brought some big accounts wth him from his days at KGSO. Also, Albrecht seems to have some knowledge, but his voice is really annoying.

Comment

Originally posted by The 'hut View Post
        Bob is the crusty old bastard who yelled "Get off my lawn, punk". You either agree or your are wrong. I just quit listening.
        Ditto. I quit listening when he was on with Bob, and sometimes Paul, in the AM. He was humorless and crotchety. When the subject was the Shockers, or Shocker callers, he was even all the more.

Comment

Originally posted by Shocker_Power View Post
          I think Albracht is very good. I suspect he will have the opportunity to take over the show at some point.
          I think he is to and enjoy the show a lot more when he is on.

Comment

Bruce stumbles about on air like a blind person. As for Bob, he is very thin skinned. He blocked me on twitter for disagreeing about Muhammad Ali

Comment

Originally posted by wayreth21 View Post
              Bruce stumbles about on air like a blind person. As for Bob, he is very thin skinned. He blocked me on twitter for disagreeing about Muhammad Ali
              Got blocked too. Accused him of white guilt for his involvement in League 42. I know. Very low. I had been drinking (maybe). I did apologize. But still blocked.

Comment

Originally posted by washedup View Post
                Got blocked too. Accused him of white guilt for his involvement in League 42. I know. Very low. I had been drinking (maybe). I did apologize. But still blocked.
                Who of us hasn't made that mistake a time or two?

Comment

Originally posted by Shocker_Power View Post
                  Who of us hasn't made that mistake a time or two?
                  Bob certainly hasn't.

The ironic thing is that Bob was just bitching on his show this week about people blocking him. Hypocrite.
                  Deuces Valley.
                  ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

Bob is a liberal. In light of such, why would anyone be the least bit surprised that he is intolerant of, and wishes to silence, people with which he disagrees?

I'd bet good money that if Bob were forced to take the ACT today, he would not score high enough to get into one of the KBoR schools (and that's not a high bar). I have previously had some connections and interactions with his son, and you can almost hear the squeak of the hamster wheel up in his head when you have a conversation with him.

Let's just say that neither one of them ended up as communications majors because they were intellectually torn over that academic route versus fields like engineering, accounting/finance/econ, natural/physical sciences, etc. They're both proof of natural selection at work in the higher education dynamic.

Derp... Derp...

Comment

Originally posted by SHOCKvalue View Post
                      Bob is a liberal. In light of such, why would anyone be the least bit surprised that he is intolerant of, and wishes to silence, people with which he disagrees?

I'd bet good money that if Bob were forced to take the ACT today, he would not score high enough to get into one of the KBoR schools (and that's not a high bar). I have previously had some connections and interactions with his son, and you can almost hear the squeak of the hamster wheel up in his head when you have a conversation with him.

Let's just say that neither one of them ended up as communications majors because they were intellectually torn over that academic route versus fields like engineering, accounting/finance/econ, natural/physical sciences, etc. They're both proof of natural selection at work in the higher education dynamic.

Derp... Derp...
                      "You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

I think League 42 is kinda awesome, personalities aside.

Comment

Originally posted by Shockers5150 View Post
                          I think League 42 is kinda awesome, personalities aside.
                          this

Comment

I do too. I made it a personal attack. And apologized. It was stupid.

Comment

Have a feeling The Bruce didn't know he wasn't DM'ing on Twitter. Wonder if he was talking about Savage or Jacob. I don't listen anymore as I don't find any of them interesting, but if either saw this I wouldn't be too happy if I was them.
                              Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by shocktheheart View Post
                                Have a feeling The Bruce didn't know he wasn't DM'ing on Twitter. Wonder if he was talking about Savage or Jacob. I don't listen anymore as I don't find any of them interesting, but if either saw this I wouldn't be too happy if I was them.
                                I accidentally turned 'em on yesterday. It was surprising to hear he was still on the air. I listened for about 1 minute and couldn't stand anymore. :stupid:

Comment

Working...
                                X