The Bruce!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by bleed yellow View Post
    Bruce always did a good job of trying not to be homer and that is why a lot of us wsu fans are "meh" towards him.. Then Will Kunkel came along, now we're all like, sweet smiling baby Jesus bring Bruce back!

"Dear, 8-pound, 6-ounce, newborn infant Jesus..."
    "You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

Bruce always did a good job of trying not to be homer and that is why a lot of us wsu fans are "meh" towards him.. Then Will Kunkel came along, now we're all like, sweet smiling baby Jesus bring Bruce back!
      Well, yeah, but Kunkel makes anyone look better by comparison. If you looked up "smarmy" in the dictionary, there he'd be.

Comment

Brie over Kunkle is a no-brainer...Bruce is a homer for sure and that's why I don't mind him. The crew at channel 12 are for sure KU homers...

Comment

KWCH did a 5 minute long TV segment on K-State basketball last year going into the opening round NCAA tournament games in Omaha.. Why they would waste 5 minutes of tv time talking about a team that wasn't even in the NCAA tournament was mind boggling. They did their best to make K-State sound like a basketball power house too. Lol.Anymore KWCh reaches out to viewers who don't follow sports at all and other people that are KU/Big 12 homers.

Comment

Originally posted by pie n eye View Post
            #32 for WSU? Isn't that Markief?
            😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

Comment

KWCH did a 5 minute long TV segment on K-State basketball last year going into the opening round NCAA tournament games in Omaha.. Why they would waste 5 minutes of tv time talking about a team that wasn't even in the NCAA tournament was mind boggling. They did their best to make K-State sound like a basketball power house too. Lol.Anymore KWCh reaches out to viewers who don't follow sports at all and other people that are KU/Big 12 homers.
              They were just told to talk about the best 2 teams in the state, so they had segments on WSU and KSU. It makes sense.

Comment

And his daily show, we have the premier CBB teams playing tonight.

Lets talk about football recruiting.
                "When life hands you lemons, make lemonade." Better have some sugar and water too, or else your lemonade will suck!

Comment

Don't mind Bruce so much, minus his vocabulary, but Paul Savage may be the biggest bumbling idiot to ever grace the airwaves anywhere!

Comment

Ya know, I just got used to the time delay and now ONLY unmute the TV if I want to hear what a "national" (i.e., non-Wichita) announcer is saying. Otherwise, it's MK all the way! Even his post-game interviews/analysis is professional. How/why he stayed local (compared to Kevin Harlan) is a mystery. He could've done it nationally better than most I see/hear.

Comment

Originally posted by ShockerPrez View Post
                      And his daily show, we have the premier CBB teams playing tonight.

Lets talk about football recruiting.
                      Well is is national LOI signing day.
                      "I not sure that I've ever been around a more competitive player or young man than Fred VanVleet. I like to win more than 99.9% of the people in this world, but he may top me." -- Gregg Marshall 12/23/13 :peaceful:
                      ---------------------------------------
                      Remember when Nancy Pelosi said about Obamacare:
                      "We have to pass it, to find out what's in it".

A physician called into a radio show and said:
                      "That's the definition of a stool sample."

Comment

Bruce is bad ("with the pull") but what is worse is the need for the road production crew to show replays of everything during live action.

Comment

At least we're "off the schneid" so he doesn't need to talk about that anymore.

Comment

Originally posted by im4wsu View Post
                            Well is is national LOI signing day.
                            True. But Kansas doesnt have any Div 1 football programs.

Well, KState is, but no one cares about the Western Kansas recruits and the leftover Texas and Oklahoma kids that make up their recruiting class
                            "When life hands you lemons, make lemonade." Better have some sugar and water too, or else your lemonade will suck!

Comment

Describing Eric Hamilton "He's 6'8"........................ Georgian."

What?
                              ShockerHoops.net - A Wichita State Basketball Blog

Comment

I haven't listened to Bruce's Sports Daily show in a long time primarily because of Paul Savage. Been listening this morning because they have talked quite a bit about the Shockers and had Bob Hull on for a segment on the Shocks as well.

I am not sure that Bruce could have picked anyone who is dumber than Paul Savage. I am beginning to suspect that Bruce brought Paul in because Paul makes Bruce look like a rocket scientist in comparison and Paul presents a really, really easy foil for Bruce.

Comment

Working...
                                X