WSU Versus Southern Illinois Predictions and Pregame Discussions

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Eric View Post
    But those things our out of the scope of control of the Shox. Just keep pounding people, and we'll be alright.
    Correct, but no sense in hoping that UE falls to UNI is my point .. that hurts WSU more than helps them.

Comment

I'm not sure Evansville will stay in the top 100 anyway. I don't even hope for it enough to get disappointed when they fall out.

Comment

Line was 15.5 last night according to ESPN. Now it is 17.
        Shocker fan since December 28th, 2005!

Comment

Evansville is still as likely to finish top 50 in the RPI as they are to fall out of the top 100. 95% chance they finish in the 51-100 window. Still, no reason to root against them. They will be one of the "good wins" at the top of WSU's resume. Better they finish 60 than 90, even if both are merely top 100.

Comment

Odds Shark tale of the tape:

March Madness news, wagering info and expert matchup analysis offers betting odds, handicapping statistics, picks, strategies, trends, and more!

Comment

Originally posted by shoxlax View Post
              My work server has this site blocked as a gambling site. lol. Summary?
              "You Don't Have to Play a Perfect Game. Your Best is Good Enough."

Comment

Shockers will carry on the Tradition and win.

Comment

Kung Wu say, man who read woman like book, prefer braille!

Comment

I cannot tell you how much I look forward to watching games these day. I love watching this team. Can't wait for 8.

Comment

Originally posted by ShockdaWorld View Post
                      Currently forecasting a 21 point win, at 80-59.

Comment

Originally posted by Kung Wu View Post
                        Why does that seem familiar? Like an old friend.

Comment

Originally posted by ShockdaWorld View Post
                          We win 80-59 but lots of good stats and history of the recent meetings on the site. Can you view on your phone.

Comment

Originally posted by shoxlax View Post
                            We win 80-59 but lots of good stats and history of the recent meetings on the site. Can you view on your phone.
                            I probably could, but we don't even have wifi in this place, so I'll just check it out when I get home. Thanks for the link.

Comment

I have officially kicked down into game prep mode. My banker/golf buddy called and said we have tickets for the game tonight! NO more work gets done this afternoon.
                              One quick note before we present the rankings: With Wichita State’s move to the American Athletic Conference, the Shockers have moved out of the mid-major club. We wish the Shockers well against Cincinnati, UConn, SMU, and more.

Comment

Originally posted by Shoxthemonkey View Post
                                I have officially kicked down into game prep mode. My banker/golf buddy called and said we have tickets for the game tonight! NO more work gets done this afternoon.
                                NICE!!! Have Fun!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X