Clear All

Originally posted by ShockdaWorld View Post
    It's on Cox22 in Wichita area.
    But not on CBS Sports?

Comment

its on Fox Sports MW
      Follow me on twitter: https://twitter.com/Shox_KCfan

Comment

I would love to be wrong, obviously, but i can't find any way to see this as anything other than a beatdown of SIU.

SIU 61

WSU 83

And it will be that "close" only because Marshall will be gracious enough to call off the dogs midway through the second half.

BTW, I hope none of you are paying attention to the idiots over at SN saying that Hinson will/might give Beane and some others a breather. Not going to happen. Hell, as i recall from the first "game" with you guys, Beane was still in there when we were down 30+. Mind you, it would be nice if he did do that, but if he does, I guarantee you it won't happen until we're down 30 or 40. Which means, then, that Beane will be in at least until halftime!

Comment

Shocks -15.5 per Yahoo sports.

I think it'll move . . .

Comment

According to LV odds, it is now 15.5/143.5. the Shocks ave covered 11 of their last 13 games, most by going over as well.
            Get the latest Wichita State Odds, see their recent and upcoming schedule, matchups, injuries, stats, and team news.

Comment

Originally posted by stldog View Post
              I would love to be wrong, obviously, but i can't find any way to see this as anything other than a beatdown of SIU.

SIU 61

WSU 83

And it will be that "close" only because Marshall will be gracious enough to call off the dogs midway through the second half.

BTW, I hope none of you are paying attention to the idiots over at SN saying that Hinson will/might give Beane and some others a breather. Not going to happen. Hell, as i recall from the first "game" with you guys, Beane was still in there when we were down 30+. Mind you, it would be nice if he did do that, but if he does, I guarantee you it won't happen until we're down 30 or 40. Which means, then, that Beane will be in at least until halftime!
              We will go deep into our bench, which basically means that last 2 guys since we already go 10 deep. If our last 2 guys and/or the walkons screw up in the mop up minutes, you can be assured they will get yanked out and starters could go back in. We don't typically run up scores but 3G also doesn't put up with a lot of sloppy play unless there's only like a minute left in the game and we're up 15+.

Comment

Well, Let's See, Uhhh.....78-65 It hasn't let me down and was spot on against the Aces. I also mutter it every time I see red and blue T shirts. Then my wife hits me with a Fred like elbow.
                Robin Roberts: "My mother used to say, when you strut, you stumble."

Comment

Originally posted by The 'hut View Post
                  Well, Let's See, Uhhh.....78-65 It hasn't let me down and was spot on against the Aces. I also mutter it every time I see red and blue T shirts. Then my wife hits me with a Fred like elbow.
                  Shocker Son's handiwork on campus.

image.jpg

Comment

The MVC scoreboard page is missing the WSU v SIU game tomorrow.
                    Attached Files
                    “Losers Average Losers.” ― Paul Tudor Jones

Comment

Originally posted by DUShock View Post
                      The MVC scoreboard page is missing the WSU v SIU game tomorrow.
                      Did they get trapped in a snow storm too?

Comment

Team is focused and on a roll. I'm thinking they want to run the table real, real bad. Defense will smother, we will be hot from 3 land and Shaq and Anton will dominate the paint. Shox 84 - Salukis 53....

Comment

We're about to have 4 game seperation on 2nd place after tonight. We've got SIU and UNI is hosting Evansville...

Comment

Originally posted by Dave Stalwart View Post
                            We're about to have 4 game seperation on 2nd place after tonight. We've got SIU and UNI is hosting Evansville...
                            Take care of business and we lap the field!

Comment

Originally posted by Dave Stalwart View Post
                              I couldn't care less about how many game lead we have over Evansville at this point. The regular season banner is ours. I want Evansville to win every game they have left in the regular season so they can keep their RPI in the Top 100. If they fall out, we only have ONE top 100 win. I'd also like either ISUblue (121) or SIU(130) find a way to make it into the top 100.

Comment

Originally posted by Stickboy46 View Post
                                I couldn't care less about how many game lead we have over Evansville at this point. The regular season banner is ours. I want Evansville to win every game they have left in the regular season so they can keep their RPI in the Top 100. If they fall out, we only have ONE top 100 win. I'd also like either ISUblue (121) or SIU(130) find a way to make it into the top 100.
                                But those things our out of the scope of control of the Shox. Just keep pounding people, and we'll be alright.

Comment

Working...
                                X