X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Jamaal Tatum 49
    Carl Hall 71

Comment

These kids are on a roll, they know that this win gives Marshall the opportunity to pass Miller at home. They don't need any motivation normally but I think that adds to their fire and they take care of business by a lot and cover. 20+ margin

Comment

Another butt-whooping.

Shockers 81
        Salukis 54

Comment

Originally posted by WuDrWu View Post
          Almost completely off topic, but UNI extended their winning streak at home over SIU to 13 straight. That's hard to believe. No, that's borderline impossible to believe.
          SIU was 17-0 the one year Painter was coach (2003-04). There was much talk of the Salukis having the first undefeated conference season in some time. They went to UNI and got smacked by 16.

Comment

Originally posted by Perezident View Post
            I hope I'm wrong!
            I think you are.:)

Comment

The guys have increased their defensive game by leaps and bounds over the last 4 and 5 games. I believe the "O" will start catching up over the next couple of weeks. My crystal balls tell me double digit margins from here on out. I hope I'm right.

Comment

Originally posted by pogo View Post
                The guys have increased their defensive game by leaps and bounds over the last 4 and 5 games. I believe the "O" will start catching up over the next couple of weeks. My crystal balls tell me double digit margins from here on out. I hope I'm right.
                What else does your crystal balls predickt?

Comment

No score prediction but I do expect SIU to put up more resistance than they did in Carbondale. While that might effect the scoring margin I don't think it will effect the ultimate outcome.

What I do hope to see is a complete game with the Shock's defensive intensity continuing to make things very, very difficult on opponents, a strong rebounding game and a smooth functioning team-oriented offense and a solid shooting performance. If that happens I doubt that SIU can play well enough to overcome that. If SIU plays like they did at UNI Sunday I don't see them as having any chance.

That said it's just hard to totally forget that 53-56 loss to a much worse Saluki team in 2011. However, hard to see Fred, Ron and Evan letting that kind of complacency set in while they are leading the charge.

Comment

From the Saluki board: Re: SIU @ #22 Wichita State 2/3/16 8:00 PM Central ESPN3Postby KCMSaluki12 » Mon Feb 01, 2016 10:14 am

WSU- whatever the hell they want it to be
                    SIU- whatever the hell WSU wants it to be

Comment

Pre Cousey news: 70-53 Shox
                      Post Cousey news: 85-50, Fred with 25, 8, 7 and 4

Comment

Why is this game at 8:00????

Comment

Originally posted by pinstripers View Post
                          Why is this game at 8:00????
                          TV again.

Just postpone the Metamucil an hour later, down a can of Monster, and deal with it.
                          Deuces Valley.
                          ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

Message for Mr. VanVleet. Message for Mr. VanVleet from SIU fan:

Re: SIU @ #22 Wichita State 2/3/16 8:00 PM Central ESPN3

by SalukiIllini » Mon Feb 01, 2016 11:59 am
                            Stickboy46 wrote: Fred was left off the Bob Cousy Finalist list (10 finalists for best PG in the country), so don't be surprised if he drops a Triple Double on Wednesday.

SalukiIllini Message: It's because he's not one of the top 10 PGs in the country.

Mr. VanVleet will no doubt deliver his response at the appropriate time and in an appropriate manner.

Smooth move by Mr. SalukiIllini. :bball_spin:

Comment

All one can do is to pity those smooth moving, smooth talking, snake tongued devils like our friend, Mr. SalukiIllini, who has no idea of the total ignorance of his blasphemy which clearly identifies him as the total fool he is.

Comment

SalukiIllini is a douche. He has a long history of being a little peckerhead over there.
                                Deuces Valley.
                                ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

Working...
                                X