WSU Versus Southern Illinois Predictions and Pregame Discussions

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by 60Shock View Post
    All one can do is to pity those smooth moving, smooth talking, snake tongued devils like our friend, Mr. SalukiIllini, who has no idea of the total ignorance of his blasphemy which clearly identifies him as the total fool he is.
    I don't pity him. I thank him from the bottom of my heart. It's not like Fred and the Shocks really need to be motivated but a little extra burr under Fred's saddle won't hurt anything. I noticed that Fred was on a mission to show that the 1st match-up against Jaylon Brown was a bit of a fluke. Actually, it was probably a combination of Fred not be fully recovered from his hamstring injury yet and 3G's game plan to have Fred help off of Brown. This time Mr. Brown was not so lucky and Fred's young teammates Zach1 and CrimeDog McDuffie more than held there own on Mr. Balentine without Fred's help.

I think the Shocks just matchup very well with SIU at all 5 positions although SIU, like every other Valley team, can't match the Shocks depth at any of the 5 positions.

Keep rolling Shocks, keep it rolling.

Comment

Originally posted by 1972Shocker View Post
      Message for Mr. VanVleet. Message for Mr. VanVleet from SIU fan:

Mr. VanVleet will no doubt deliver his response at the appropriate time and in an appropriate manner.

Smooth move by Mr. SalukiIllini. :bball_spin:
      Oh yes, please continue SalukiIllini. It's like going up to a lion to give him a noogie. All your friends are like "Har Har, look at SalukiIllini give that lion a noogie" and then next thing you know you're dead. Fecal matter with a clown suit.

Comment

Is the game going to be on Cox 22 or on which re espn network? Again thank you in advance

Comment

Originally posted by choida View Post
          Is the game going to be on Cox 22 or on which re espn network? Again thank you in advance
          It's on Cox22 in Wichita area.
          "You Don't Have to Play a Perfect Game. Your Best is Good Enough."

Comment

Originally posted by SHOXMVC View Post
            What else does your crystal balls predickt?
            Six more weeks of winter as of this morning.

Comment

We are going to have two pissed off All American guards and a team full of warriors backing them up in this game. This won't be one for the faint of heart. We should probably supply a box of tissues for each of the 12 Saluki fans that will probably be in attendance. It could get ugly in a hurry.
              "You Don't Have to Play a Perfect Game. Your Best is Good Enough."

Comment

About time to call for WStateU to show up and plug in the Mr. T "Pain" clip from Rocky III.

That is all.
                Above all, make the right call.

Comment

Originally posted by ShockerFever View Post
                  TV again.

Just postpone the Metamucil an hour later, down a can of Monster, and deal with it.
                  Better make that 2 cans for 'pin.

Comment

Originally posted by WuDrWu View Post
                    In 2 separate threads some SIU fans are discussing the potential intelligence and benefit from resting Beane and possibly others against WSU.
                    Oh Lord, take me now.
                    "Prediction is very difficult, especially if it is about the future."

--Niels Bohr

Comment

Originally posted by WuDrWu View Post
                      Better make that 2 cans for 'pin.
                      If the Rockstar Grannies can do it, any of us can. That said, I actually know one of those ladies that sipped the Rockstars at last year's midnight game, and let me tell you, she is no sissy. After seeing her make the face about the taste of the drink, I'm surprised she didn't chuck it across the arena.
                      Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind. ~Dr. Seuss

Comment

Game is also on comcast Chicago if you have it.

Comment

WSU 84
                          SIU 72
                          I have come here to chew bubblegum and kickass ... and I'm all out of bubblegum.

Comment

This is a take no prisoners time of year. Come prepared to have that attitude.

Comment

Originally posted by ShockBand View Post
                              If the Rockstar Grannies can do it, any of us can. That said, I actually know one of those ladies that sipped the Rockstars at last year's midnight game, and let me tell you, she is no sissy. After seeing her make the face about the taste of the drink, I'm surprised she didn't chuck it across the arena.
                              Dude! You band guys are a different breed of cat. You gotta stop cruising the nursing homes for dates! ~KIDDING~

Comment

Originally posted by Eric View Post
                                Dude! You band guys are a different breed of cat. You gotta stop cruising the nursing homes for dates! ~KIDDING~
                                She's my great-aunt, eeewwwwwww...
                                Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind. ~Dr. Seuss

Comment

Working...
                                X