No announcement yet.

WSU vs Indiana State game day thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• actually, insu has a very good backcourt.

it's just that wichita state has, literally, quite literally, the best defensive backourt in the country, bar none, hands down, "D" 'em up. the sooner the rest of the valley gets that, the better. but i'm sensing that the majority of them still don't "get it". that's allright.. the season is still young.

Comment

• Originally posted by another shocker View Post
      actually, insu has a very good backcourt.

it's just that wichita state has, literally, quite literally, the best defensive backourt in the country, bar none, hands down, "D" 'em up. the sooner the rest of the valley gets that, the better. but i'm sensing that the majority of them still don't "get it". that's allright.. the season is still young.
      Yes when we play D like we did today we will be tough to beat in conference. The refs were whistle happy today so the 18 or 19 fouls we committed.... not that bad.

Comment

• Originally posted by another shocker View Post
        actually, insu has a very good backcourt.

Absolutely!
        Livin the dream

Comment

• Originally posted by ShockerFever View Post
          Like I said in the other thread, outside of IndyTreeFan here, they are a whiny, bitchy, hypocritical fanbase. I hope they enjoyed the beatdown back to reality.
          Nah. Three or four guys always spoil it for everyone else.
          Livin the dream

Comment

Crowd was embarrassingly weak.
            Can't agree more. Ever increasing timeout promos, and a hype music playlist strangely populated almost entirely by 80's pop. The latter is REALLY weird.

Comment

Oh, and nice job on the KWCH weather report. A balmy 56 it was.
              actually, it felt colder

Comment

• Originally posted by WillieJeffJeffries View Post
                Yes when we play D like we did today we will be tough to beat in conference. The refs were whistle happy today so the 18 or 19 fouls we committed.... not that bad.
                yes, there are some wichita state fans that still don't "get it" btw.

Comment

• Originally posted by pinstripers View Post
                  actually, it felt colder
                  Smoking gun evidence that the in-game stuff is a pathetic attempt at jerking us off.

Comment

• Second half looked great. Next game a we bit scary. Go Shockers!
                    I have come here to chew bubblegum and kickass ... and I'm all out of bubblegum.

Comment

• Solid victory, defensive effort the second half was outstanding. Ron solid game, Fred outstanding game.TEAM defensive was really good through out the game , and we really did a good job on the boards, getting alot of second chances on the offensive end and getting our running game going limiting them too one and done for a majority of the second half. Didn't shoot the three ball good but we did a great job at the line, I think at one point we had hit 20 in a row till Kelly missed. Were just so much deeper than otheir teams in the Valley, and really were one of the deepest teams now in the nation.Still got 20 from the bench, it was just spread out through out the line-up. Good to see. Now we just need to get ready for Wednesday, you know the Panthers will be jacked up looking to knock us down, got to stay focused....

Comment

• Paul Suellentrop Retweeted

Todd Aaron Golden ‏@TribStarTodd · 4h4 hours ago
                        Always a pleasure to come to Koch Arena. Atmosphere rocks.

Comment

• We run out 9 high quality guys in the first half, rotating frequently. In the second half, the bad guys' legs are gone. We win.

Comment

• Originally posted by ShoxRoxMySox View Post
                            That blonde? She's a fox.
                            Isn't she one of the team managers?

Comment

FVV was a stud. Shox in control pretty much the entire game. Free throw shooting was improved, especially for guys named Baker and Van Vleet. Shox just continue to do their thang.

Crowd was embarrassingly weak. It reminded me of CenturyLink Center most of the day. We can't even get everybody to stand up when SENIOR FVV leaves the game after a career night. What an entitled, spoiled fanbase. **** some of you people.

It's like the entire crowd was baked and they didn't even know a basketball game was being played before their eyes. I stood up when Fred came out and people around me thought I was leaving as they moved their coats and leaned back. Hello?

Usual bunch of shitty hacks that left early too. Must be anxious to get home to watch 60 Minutes.

On a positive note, in addition to the ass beating, Austin Reaves looked like he was having a good time.

Comment

• Originally posted by Rosewood View Post
                                Lolol

An Indiana state player went to check in but didn't have a jersey on
                                Oh, my goodness!!!! I almost lost it!!!! So funny!!!

The SECOND funniest thing was Merrill's forecast of 56 and sunny....:)

Comment

Working...
                                X