Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by _kai_ View Post
    "Bruce says wrong player's name."

Are you tired of all the posters here? Because that will kill most of us from alcohol poisoning.

Comment

• Originally posted by boltforge View Post
      Are you tired of all the posters here? Because that will kill most of us from alcohol poisoning.
      You're on to my plan. I was trying to cull the herd.
      ShockerHoops.net - A Wichita State Basketball Blog

Comment

• 1. I have railed on the officials not giving FVV a fair whistle all year. Yesterday he got a marginally fair whistle (watching the halftime highlights was great, he was fouled on every drive). He scored 29 points. This is not a coincidence.

2. Some have mocked ISUb's crowdfunding, but color me impressed. They were a jersey short, but managed to raise funds, get a jersey printed, and get it shipped to Wichita in like 5 minutes. Pretty impressive.

3. 41-1. Arrogant are the Valley fans that think they will beat this WSU team, much less in Wichita, not the fans of WSU. The average MoV in home Valley games in that time is 18.3.
        Last edited by Cdizzle; January 18, 2016, 11:16 AM.

Comment

• From Twitter.

@BruceHaertl if your gonna call WSU games you really need to learn the players names Markis McDuffie not

@omashox your right was distracted by a note I was trying to recover...promise to try harder

So see guys and gals. He promises to try harder.

Comment

• Originally posted by dwbarcl View Post
            From Twitter.

@BruceHaertl if your gonna call WSU games you really need to learn the players names Markis McDuffie not

@omashox your right was distracted by a note I was trying to recover...promise to try harder

Just to confirm, a guy who uses words like supercalifragilisticexpialidocious in his broadcasts doesn't know the difference between "your" and "you're?"

You're all kidding yourselves though if you deny that you wouldn't take teh Bruce back at KWCH in a heartbeat, over the clowns they hired to replace him.

Comment

• I really don't pay that much attention to the announcing. I'm usually watching with friends and we have our own commentary. I think some of you think it's any easy job, so maybe you should apply. :-)

Comment

• Originally posted by dwbarcl View Post
                From Twitter.

Originally posted by SHOCKvalue View Post
                Just to confirm, a guy who uses words like supercalifragilisticexpialidocious in his broadcasts doesn't know the difference between "your" and "you're?"

You're all kidding yourselves though if you deny that you wouldn't take teh Bruce back at KWCH in a heartbeat, over the clowns they hired to replace him.
                That's a fact Jack!
                "You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

• Originally posted by wusphlash View Post
                  The fact that ISUB has 7 upper classmen, including seniors Brown and Smith, only makes their non-conference performance all the more frustrating. There is certainly a hole in their inside game but they have enough talent not to have lost to IUPUI and Eastern Illinois.
                  Welcome to my life...

Comment

• Originally posted by Shockers5150 View Post
                    I really don't pay that much attention to the announcing. I'm usually watching with friends and we have our own commentary. I think some of you think it's any easy job, so maybe you should apply. :-)
                    I agree with this.
                    "In God we trust, all others must bring data." - W. Edwards Deming

Comment

• Originally posted by shoxlax View Post
                      The people that call in about the crowds are either drunk or older than Moses so hopefully he takes it for what it's worth.
                      I resemble that post. I am neither as drunk as Moses nor as old.

Comment

• Damn, beat me to it...

Comment

• IIRC correctly the Shocks had at least two foul calls on them in the INS game where the ref indicated contact made to the head. Glad there was no such contact or call on this play.

Comment

• Originally posted by IndyTreeFan View Post
                            Damn, beat me to it...
                            'sorry. it's just kind of rare for a hometown columnist to big-up an opposing teams player.

Comment

• Originally posted by SHOCKvalue View Post

yep, this is true

Comment

Working...
                              X