WSU vs Indiana State game day thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by IndyTreeFan View Post
    Well, we played exactly like I said we would. Had a good 20 minutes, which is about all we're good for. Of course, the Shockers had something to do with that. We can get by with that against the rest of the league. Not in Wichita.

Your team is finally hitting on all cylinders. If they don't totally screw you in the tournament selection, I'm thinking Elite Eight again. Not sure you've got the inside game for the Final Four, but Marshall will have those bigs coached up and ready, or will have a gameplan that will negate their weaknesses. Great team, great coaching.

Our coaching staff rarely coaches up anyone, so I think we're about a .500 team. All my hopes are pinned on our new AD...

Been a pleasure, guys! Thanks for letting me invade your board for the last few days!
    Thanks for the kind words. Great Scott!!! What a sharpshooter. Ya'll have quite a playa there. I thought your inside players were tough the 1st half. We are at our best when we take care of the rock and we only had 5 turnovers.
    Shocker basketball will forever be my favorite team in all of sports.

Comment

I sure wish Fred all the success in the world, but selfishly wouldn't it be great to see him in a suit next to 3G next year?

Comment

Originally posted by Eric View Post
        I sure wish Fred all the success in the world, but selfishly wouldn't it be great to see him in a suit next to 3G next year?
        Or maybe in 5-10 years. FVV has a future making bread doing this in his immediate future after College ball. Right now, FVV is the best player coach on the floor playing ever here at WSU!!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Lawman View Post
          What did Mike Kennedy mean when he said "It was a good game for the fans and whoever was visiting to watch the game." Was there a top recruit in attendance?

Comment

Originally posted by FlyingWheat View Post
            29 pts (9/14; 3/4; 8/8 FT) 3 RB; 4 AST; 3 STL 0 TO

EDIT: Beat to the punch
            Actually, this opponent will be a tough team to beat on the road. If FVV keeps playing like this, we will be very, very hard to beat anywhere.

Comment

Originally posted by Lawman View Post
              What did Mike Kennedy mean when he said "It was a good game for the fans and whoever was visiting to watch the game." Was there a top recruit in attendance?
              Austin Reaves, look in the recruiting forum

Comment

Fred was Fabulous.

Comment

Ho hum, another 20 point beating.

How disrespectful.
                  Deuces Valley.
                  ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

FVV was a stud. Shox in control pretty much the entire game. Free throw shooting was improved, especially for guys named Baker and Van Vleet. Shox just continue to do their thang.

Crowd was embarrassingly weak. It reminded me of CenturyLink Center most of the day. We can't even get everybody to stand up when SENIOR FVV leaves the game after a career night. What an entitled, spoiled fanbase. **** some of you people.
                    Deuces Valley.
                    ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

• Oh, and nice job on the KWCH weather report. A balmy 56 it was.
                      Deuces Valley.
                      ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

• Kind of enjoyed the presumably sauced-up old lady on the locker room show.

Comment

• Originally posted by ShockerFever View Post
                          FVV was a stud. Shox in control pretty much the entire game. Free throw shooting was improved, especially for guys named Baker and Van Vleet. Shox just continue to do their thang.

Crowd was embarrassingly weak. It reminded me of CenturyLink Center most of the day. We can't even get everybody to stand up when SENIOR FVV leaves the game after a career night. What an entitled, spoiled fanbase. **** some of you people.
                          Yup. That was shitty.

Comment

• Originally posted by Stickboy46 View Post
                            Don't tell ISU that, we are only winning because of the refs and and WSU fans are stupid... Yup that's what their board has gotten to.
                            Like I said in the other thread, outside of IndyTreeFan here, they are a whiny, bitchy, hypocritical fanbase. I hope they enjoyed the beatdown back to reality.
                            Deuces Valley.
                            ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

• FVV and Baker a combined 13/21 FG and 15/15 FT. Great game by Fred. The officials did all they could to disrupt the flow of the game, these new rules suk.

Comment

• NM

Comment

Working...
                                X