2016 Bracketology

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by hardyhar View Post
    Put me down for this! After seeing Kansas live Saturday, they are the same team we raced last year. I want me some of this.

Comment

Would love to have the Shockers play in that bracket; but the Beakers will never let that bracket become reality.

Comment

Would love to be the 8/9 in either the west or the south.

Comment

That's interesting to say the least.

Nice to see us safely in as a 9 seed.
          Deuces Valley.
          ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

If we end up on the 8/9 or 4/5 line, I will be so happy if Maryland is the #1 in our region. It would be fun to beat KU again of course, but the Terps just scream Round of 32 or Sweet 16 exit to me.

Comment

Originally posted by ShockerFever View Post
              That's interesting to say the least.

Nice to see us safely in as a 9 seed.
              Lunardi at least seems to be taking into consideration FVV's injury. Would like to see us climb a little bit. A 5 or 6 would be nice, but we may have to win out. Either way, glad to see we're easily in right now.
              "In God we trust, all others must bring data." - W. Edwards Deming

Comment

Originally posted by Play Angry View Post
                If we end up on the 8/9 or 4/5 line, I will be so happy if Maryland is the #1 in our region. It would be fun to beat KU again of course, but the Terps just scream Round of 32 or Sweet 16 exit to me.
                Agreed re: Maryland. I think WSU in March could beat KU, but KU actually looks pretty good when they're playing well, and they would have a lot of motivation to play well against us.

I don't want to play KU again until a series is set up. If they happen to win one against us in March, you can be sure they would do everything in their power to avoid us for two decades.

Comment

Originally posted by jdshock View Post
                  Agreed re: Maryland. I think WSU in March could beat KU, but KU actually looks pretty good when they're playing well, and they would have a lot of motivation to play well against us.

I don't want to play KU again until a series is set up. If they happen to win one against us in March, you can be sure they would do everything in their power to avoid us for two decades.
                  I prefer the Shockers eliminate the Beakers during the tournament enabling all basketball fans to witness the stature of CBB in Kansas.

As Eric posted, the Beakers (with less talent IMO) this year are essentially the same team the Shockers chased from the tournament last year.

Comment

Originally posted by Play Angry View Post
                    I'm sure a certain PG would relish the opportunity to publicly display certain injustices from this summer.

And I'm similarly sure a certain PG would make pee-pee down his leg when guarded by a certain SG that has the aforementioned PG's back.

Comment

KU looked really good at times last year as well.

Then they faced a defense.

Comment

No.

UNO has never played in St Louis. UNO has never been a 15 seed. UNO has never even been in the tournament. Jake White has, though.
                        There are three rules that I live by: never get less than twelve hours sleep; never play cards with a guy who has the same first name as a city; and never get involved with a woman with a tattoo of a dagger on her body. Now you stick to that, and everything else is cream cheese.

Comment

Lunardi has picked Cal State Bakersfield and not New Mexico State to represent the WAC. Go Roadrunners. New Mexico State may not provide much of an RPI boost.

Comment

Originally posted by Calshockfan View Post
                            Lunardi has picked Cal State Bakersfield and not New Mexico State to represent the WAC. Go Roadrunners. New Mexico State may not provide much of an RPI boost.
                            Keep in mind for the autobid he always uses the current leader in the conference standings. He's not trying to project something.
                            You miss 100% of the shots you don't take....

.....but, statistically speaking, you miss 99% of the shots you do take.

Comment

Speaking of the WAC, if the Valley could kick someone out and get Grand Canyon I would absolutely love it. 0% chance it happens since it's in Phoenix and the little sisters of the Valley wouldn't want to compete against a for-profit school. That program is pretty freaking impressive though. Have sold out their 7200 seat arena multiple times this year and it is a great atmosphere. They aren't even tourney eligible yet and they're playing in one of the worst D1 conferences. Their former NBA player coach has been quoted as saying he wants to stay and build the next Gonzaga, Butler, or Wichita State. Went on a bit of a tangent there, but I really love me some Grand Canyon.

Comment

Look no further than UNO. Jake White and the boys from the University of No Opportunity, in their first year of eligibility, are gonna be a six seed. You heard it here first!
                                There are three rules that I live by: never get less than twelve hours sleep; never play cards with a guy who has the same first name as a city; and never get involved with a woman with a tattoo of a dagger on her body. Now you stick to that, and everything else is cream cheese.

Comment

Working...
                                X