WSU Versus Southern Illinois Predictions and Pregame Discussions

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Ricardo del Rio View Post
    During the Dawgs' take no prisoners days, they always broke my heart.

I remember game after game, where I would get my hopes up that we would finally win a game. Then came crunch time and I would go home dishearten again.

I especially hated the home game losses.
    It wasn't just their "take no prisoners" days. They came to CKA in 2011 very undermanned and defeated us 56-53 helping us to the NIT. Then again we went to Carbondale in 2013 and lost to a less than stellar SIU team 64-62, one of 5 loses that kept us from repeating as MVC champs. SIU is a burr under my saddle.
    Where oh where is our T. Boone Pickens.

Comment

• Is Dawgie Style still around? I miss that guy. Almost as good as our resident SWOMO fan.

Comment

• No SIU game on Cox today?

Not available on 2260. Cox says they are in dispute with CBS Sports Network.

Anyone else hearing this?
        Basketball Season Tix since '77-78 . . . . . . Baseball Season Tix since '88

Comment

• Originally posted by Shocker85 View Post
          No SIU game on Cox today?

It looks that SIU has a contract with CBS Sports. That is probably the issue. Maybe.

Comment

I'm watching the channel right now. Nice attempt otherwise.
            "You Don't Have to Play a Perfect Game. Your Best is Good Enough."

Comment

I currently have CBS Sports working just fine on the evil monopoly.
              Robin Roberts: "My mother used to say, when you strut, you stumble."

Comment

• Originally posted by The 'hut View Post
                I currently have CBS Sports working just fine on the evil monopoly.
                Are you getting it on 2260?
                Basketball Season Tix since '77-78 . . . . . . Baseball Season Tix since '88

Comment

• Originally posted by wusphlash View Post
                  It wasn't just their "take no prisoners" days. They came to CKA in 2011 very undermanned and defeated us 56-53 helping us to the NIT. Then again we went to Carbondale in 2013 and lost to a less than stellar SIU team 64-62, one of 5 loses that kept us from repeating as MVC champs. SIU is a burr under my saddle.
                  I know what the score was but we didn't lose that ****ing goal tending game

Comment

• Originally posted by Rosewood View Post
                    I know what the score was but we didn't lose that ****ing goal tending game
                    It should never have been close enough where a bad call made the difference. In both games I mentioned we played way, way down.
                    Where oh where is our T. Boone Pickens.

Comment

• Does anybody know a way I can unethically stream this on mobile while at a Chiefs party?

Sincerely,
                      Fan irritated his favorite teams always play big games at the same F'n time

Comment

• Yes, I am at this time.
                        Robin Roberts: "My mother used to say, when you strut, you stumble."

Comment

• This Shock team still can't shoot but they are good enough to cover the 7.5 v SIU...Shox win and cover....

WSU 68
                          SIU 57

Comment

• Originally posted by wusphlash View Post
                            It should never have been close enough where a bad call made the difference. In both games I mentioned we played way, way down.
                            Close games on the road by good teams always happen. Teams also play up to the competition. The arena at SIU had their biggest crowd that game. SIU played their best game of the year that game too. We didn't play great but the goal tending call did in fact lose the game for the Shockers. That block was as good as any that EO ever had. I don't think at time, the referees could review goal tending on video. Can they review goal tending today? They should be able to.

Comment

• Originally posted by ShoxRoxMySox View Post
                              Does anybody know a way I can unethically stream this on mobile while at a Chiefs party?

Sincerely,
                              Fan irritated his favorite teams always play big games at the same F'n time
                              I'm setting up a stream that will work on mobile just for people like you - download VLC for Mobile from the App Store and standby - will try and get it up before tip
                              Brummett throws, STRUCK HIM OUT! THE SHOCKERS ARE NATIONAL CHAMPIONS! AN UNBELIEVABLE STORY!

Comment

• UTEP, stop fouling damn it

Comment

Working...
                                X