Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• :)

Comment

• Coach Marshall is through to the next round. That will secure $10,000 for the Wichita Children's Home. 3G needs to finish in the Top 4 this next round to bump the prize money up to $15,000 for the WCH. The way voting has been going that looks like a tall order. For that to happen we need to get more fans voting and 3G and the Shocks need to figure out how to attack a zone.

Voting for the next round starts tomorrow, February 15th, at noon CST.

Comment

• Vote.

Comment

• I just voted and he's in 9th now with 3% of the vote. People need to get on board and start voting.

Comment

• Originally posted by Cdizzle View Post
            Maybe the Michigan people want Ohio St. to finish in 3rd?

http://promo.espn.go.com/espn/contes...ndex?next=home
            Just voted. Still at 3%, but up to 7th.
            "You Don't Have to Play a Perfect Game. Your Best is Good Enough."

Comment

• Currently ranked 9th with 2%. Ohio State fans rigging the system with Matta getting 35% so far.

Cheat angry!
              "It's amazing to watch Ron slide into that open area, Fred will find him and it's straight cash homie."--HCGM

Comment

• Marshall still in 9th at 2%.

Comment

Up to 8th at 3%.

Comment

• Just voted. Shows Marshall at 7th. Long way to go to at least get him in the final round.

Comment

• Originally posted by Shox21 View Post
                      Just voted. Shows Marshall at 7th. Long way to go to at least get him in the final round.
                      Just voted my eleven. Still 7th at 3%
                      "I not sure that I've ever been around a more competitive player or young man than Fred VanVleet. I like to win more than 99.9% of the people in this world, but he may top me." -- Gregg Marshall 12/23/13 :peaceful:
                      ---------------------------------------
                      Remember when Nancy Pelosi said about Obamacare:
                      "We have to pass it, to find out what's in it".

A physician called into a radio show and said:
                      "That's the definition of a stool sample."

Comment

• Up to 6th just now, but still with 3%. Passed up Underwood it looks like. He's on Miller's heels--he only has 4%.
                        "It's amazing to watch Ron slide into that open area, Fred will find him and it's straight cash homie."--HCGM

Comment

Vote Angry!!! We need to get HCGM in the F4.

Comment

• Going to be a challenge. I just asked 25 people to vote OR in the alternative, give me permission to register their email address(es) and I would vote their proxy. Waiting to obtain their cooperation/permission.
                            "I not sure that I've ever been around a more competitive player or young man than Fred VanVleet. I like to win more than 99.9% of the people in this world, but he may top me." -- Gregg Marshall 12/23/13 :peaceful:
                            ---------------------------------------
                            Remember when Nancy Pelosi said about Obamacare:
                            "We have to pass it, to find out what's in it".

A physician called into a radio show and said:
                            "That's the definition of a stool sample."

Comment

• Originally posted by im4wsu View Post
                              Going to be a challenge. I just asked 25 people to vote OR in the alternative, give me permission to register their email address(es) and I would vote their proxy. Waiting to obtain their cooperation/permission.
                              Or just create 25 more email addresses and don't worry about them.

Oh, and Marshall is in 6th at 3%.

Visit ESPN for live scores, highlights and sports news. Stream exclusive games on ESPN+ and play fantasy sports.

Comment

• Originally posted by 1979Shocker View Post
                                Or just create 25 more email addresses and don't worry about them.

Oh, and Marshall is in 6th at 3%.

It appears that mailinator addresses work. No sign up (for mailinator) neccesary. Mailinator is a service for disposable email addresses.

www.mailinator.com for info.

Comment

Working...
                                X