2016 Infiniti Coaches Charity Challenge - Vote Angry

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by ShockerEngr View Post
    It appears that mailinator addresses work. No sign up (for mailinator) neccesary. Mailinator is a service for disposable email addresses.

www.mailinator.com for info.
    Thanks, I voted 7 more times.

and five more.
    Last edited by im4wsu; February 17, 2016, 03:10 PM. Reason: for five more
    "I not sure that I've ever been around a more competitive player or young man than Fred VanVleet. I like to win more than 99.9% of the people in this world, but he may top me." -- Gregg Marshall 12/23/13 :peaceful:
    ---------------------------------------
    Remember when Nancy Pelosi said about Obamacare:
    "We have to pass it, to find out what's in it".

A physician called into a radio show and said:
    "That's the definition of a stool sample."

Comment

• [MENTION][/MENTION]Just recorded my votes to today. Marshall still in 6th place. Doesn't look like he will make the Final 4 this year.

It would be interesting to know what % of the vote is generated by ShockerNet members. We simply don't have the numbers to do it on our own. Maybe if WCH/WSU stepped up the promotional effort on this they could get broader participation in throughout the Wichita metro area. Then again people just may not care enough to make the modest investment in time and effort to vote on a daily basis.

Still $10,000 for the WCH is better than a kick in the ass.

Visit ESPN for live scores, highlights and sports news. Stream exclusive games on ESPN+ and play fantasy sports.

Comment

• Originally posted by 1972Shocker View Post
        Just recorded my votes to today. Marshall still in 6th place. Doesn't look like he will make the Final 4 this year.

It would be interesting to know what % of the vote is generated by ShockerNet members. We simply don't have the numbers to do it on our own. Maybe if WCH/WSU stepped up the promotional effort on this they could get broader participation in throughout the Wichita metro area. Then again people just may not care enough to make the modest investment in time and effort to vote on a daily basis.

Still $10,000 for the WCH is better than a kick in the ass.

http://promo.espn.go.com/espn/contes...ndex?next=home
        I think 4th is still in range.
        Visit ESPN for live scores, highlights and sports news. Stream exclusive games on ESPN+ and play fantasy sports.

Comment

• At 4% and still in 6th. It will be pretty difficult to catch Huggins in 4th at 7%.

Comment

• Voted!

Comment

• Originally posted by Kochaddict View Post
              Voted!
              As did I but Coach Marshall now in 7th. :sour:

Comment

• He's back in 6th place but has a long way to go. Can't believe we are going to let him down this year.

Comment

• Originally posted by Shox21 View Post
                  He's back in 6th place but has a long way to go. Can't believe we are going to let him down this year.
                  I slightly disagree because given the fact that the vote tallies show percentage, we might be doing all that we can do...or better. However, others might just be doing more. Ohio State and Michigan both have very large alumni bases, so we just don't have the support base that those schools do.

That said, I find it really odd that Stephen F. Austin is keeping up with this. They cannot have that big of a support base, can they? That continues my thoughts that some things on this contest are not on the up and up. That's why I honestly haven't given a whole lot of attention into this contest, as it seems very rigged.

Still, there will be another $10,000 given to Wichita Children's Home. That's not a bad thing at all.
                  78-65

Comment

• Maybe SFA has more dedicated ballot stuffers than we do, or maybe they've figured out a trick to multiply their impact -- who knows? But at least $10K for the Children's Home is good news in any case.

Comment

• It's going to take a miracle for GM to make up 7 percentage points now.

Comment

• Gotta tip the old plaid cap to those Lumberjacks. Most of the population of northeast Texas must be voting for Underwood.

Comment

• Voted!

Comment

• Registered my 4 daily votes but it doesn't appear like we have the fire power to go any further this year.

Comment

• yep, even with a 1/4 page add in yesterdays paper to entice folfs to vote, we just don't seem to have the population base to compete.

Comment

• Originally posted by Pigman View Post
                                yep, even with a 1/4 page add in yesterdays paper to entice folfs to vote, we just don't seem to have the population base to compete.
                                They're about 2 months too late trying to get votes. As you can see from the top vote getters, they've been averaging about the same % every round. People need to know about it from the beginning not a last minute ad with next to no promotion before that...except a blurb during the basketball game that no one is listening to because our games are over run by in game promos and commercials. ..end rant

Comment

Working...
                                X