No announcement yet.

2016 Infiniti Coaches Charity Challenge - Vote Angry

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Just voted. HCGM still in 6th. Underwood all the way up to 3rd. ???
    "You Don't Have to Play a Perfect Game. Your Best is Good Enough."

Comment

• Voted

Comment

• QFNP

It's not hard.

Comment

• Originally posted by Cdizzle View Post
          QFNP

It's not hard.
          My bad. Didn't realize I was starting a new page.

Comment

QFNP

It's not hard.
            I'm sorry, you'll have to draw me a picture? My wife says I'm pretty thick headed.

QFNP = Something? something? new page
            "You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

• Originally posted by WstateU View Post
              I'm sorry, you'll have to draw me a picture? My wife says I'm pretty thick headed.

I could be way off, but I assumed it meant something along the lines of Quote For New Page.

Comment

QFNP

It's not hard.
                Originally posted by ShockdaWorld View Post
                My bad. Didn't realize I was starting a new page.
                Originally posted by WstateU View Post

Originally posted by ShockdaWorld View Post
                I could be way off, but I assumed it meant something along the lines of Quote For New Page.
                So, I'm assuming the message was for you? I never pay attention to when I'm starting a new page; I'm just an old fart with a keyboard.

Oh, and I just voted again...
                "You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

• Yah. I think it was. Just CD reminding me in his oh so subtle way that if it's a new page, I should be quoting the website. I also never know if I've started a new page until someone else posts on the thread, so I go to see what they said.

Comment

• Voted!

Comment

• Just voted. Still in 6th with 5% of the vote. Underwood all the way up to 2nd at 11%...I don't believe that it's to be trusted, but I will continue to vote, regardless of my feeling that it's always been swayed toward the B10 coaches and somehow Underwood's peeps have figured it out now.

Comment

• Originally posted by ShockdaWorld View Post
                        Just voted. Still in 6th with 5% of the vote. Underwood all the way up to 2nd at 11%...I don't believe that it's to be trusted, but I will continue to vote, regardless of my feeling that it's always been swayed toward the B10 coaches and somehow Underwood's peeps have figured it out now.
                        Maybe the Michigan people want Ohio St. to finish in 3rd?

Visit ESPN for live scores, highlights and sports news. Stream exclusive games on ESPN+ and play fantasy sports.

Comment

• Comment

• Still firmly in 6th with 5%. It looks like getting into the Sweet 16 is close to a done deal with it starting on Monday. After that, we are going to have to have all hands on deck to make it into the Final 4. Hopefully some of the voters for coaches that fall out will move their votes to 3G.

Comment

• Originally posted by ShockdaWorld View Post
                              Hopefully some of the voters for coaches that fall out will move their votes to 3G.
                              That would surprise me. I would expect that once a coach/charity drops out the great majority of those supporting that coach/charity will quit voting.

Comment

• Originally posted by 1972Shocker View Post
                                That would surprise me. I would expect that once a coach/charity drops out the great majority of those supporting that coach/charity will quit voting.
                                I think you're probably right, but maybe there are some 3G followers out in SC or something that are voting for their own guy and will switch over. We only need to move up two spots to be final 4 ready. And maybe somehow we'll feel the Underwood effect, whatever caused that.

Comment

Working...
                                X