2016 Infiniti Coaches Charity Challenge - Vote Angry

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Cdizzle View Post
    Bump. Can we make it a rule to copy the link in every post on this thread?

http://promo.espn.go.com/espn/contes...ndex?next=home
    I've bookmarked the link, even last year's link works. I even have it on my ipad, but usually wait to get to the computer to vote. Much easier.
    "I not sure that I've ever been around a more competitive player or young man than Fred VanVleet. I like to win more than 99.9% of the people in this world, but he may top me." -- Gregg Marshall 12/23/13 :peaceful:
    ---------------------------------------
    Remember when Nancy Pelosi said about Obamacare:
    "We have to pass it, to find out what's in it".

A physician called into a radio show and said:
    "That's the definition of a stool sample."

Comment

• Ugh...Alone in 6th at 4%. VOTE ANGRY!!!!!
      "You Don't Have to Play a Perfect Game. Your Best is Good Enough."

Comment

• Voted!

Visit ESPN for live scores, highlights and sports news. Stream exclusive games on ESPN+ and play fantasy sports.
        "It's amazing to watch Ron slide into that open area, Fred will find him and it's straight cash homie."--HCGM

Comment

• Bump

Comment

• Visit ESPN for live scores, highlights and sports news. Stream exclusive games on ESPN+ and play fantasy sports.

Comment

• Git-r-done and vote

Comment

• Marshall Is 6th. Why are not more or the students voting? How much time does it take out of their day to pull out their phone and click a few times? We need some of the students to step up and organize groups to spread the word and get the rest of the students to vote. Granted if takes a little longer the first time you vote, but after that it takes all of about 10 seconds each day. We have between 8,000 and 9,000 season ticket holders -- why are they not taking that 10 seconds each day and voting? No one is asking them to give money to the Wichita Children's Home (although that's a good idea in itself), just take out their phone and vote.

Comment

• Originally posted by Shox21 View Post
                  Marshall Is 6th. Why are not more or the students voting? How much time does it take out of their day to pull out their phone and click a few times? We need some of the students to step up and organize groups to spread the word and get the rest of the students to vote. Granted if takes a little longer the first time you vote, but after that it takes all of about 10 seconds each day. We have between 8,000 and 9,000 season ticket holders -- why are they not taking that 10 seconds each day and voting? No one is asking them to give money to the Wichita Children's Home (although that's a good idea in itself), just take out their phone and vote.
                  For the same reason many of them left the Bradley game at half time. They had to study.

Comment

• Also, speaking as the father of an 8 year old (so I don't watch a lot of adult television), I wouldn't even know it was going on if it wasn't for ShockerNet. Need to get one of the local stations to donate a few spots to advertise it just a little, and I imagine it would be a bigger hit.
                    "You Don't Have to Play a Perfect Game. Your Best is Good Enough."

Comment

• Originally posted by ShockdaWorld View Post
                      Also, speaking as the father of an 8 year old (so I don't watch a lot of adult television), I wouldn't even know it was going on if it wasn't for ShockerNet. Need to get one of the local stations to donate a few spots to advertise it just a little, and I imagine it would be a bigger hit.
                      I'm surprised the Wichita Children's Home hasn't handed out 10,000+ flyers at a home game with the link and instructions in very large print where 'us' old farts can read and understand it. Maybe it will happen tonight?

Visit ESPN for live scores, highlights and sports news. Stream exclusive games on ESPN+ and play fantasy sports.
                      "You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

• Originally posted by WstateU View Post
                        I'm surprised the Wichita Children's Home hasn't handed out 10,000+ flyers at a home game with the link and instructions in very large print where 'us' old farts can read and understand it. Maybe it will happen tonight?

http://promo.espn.go.com/espn/contes...ndex?next=home
                        Probably not till the later rounds. the first couple of rounds aren't too much of a challenge to get through, at least for this fan base.

Comment

• 6th place with 4%

Wookie just behind with 3%

Comment

• Perhaps instead of voting every day in this round, just keep Marshall as a qualifier to advance. Use the time instead to establish new e-mail accounts. There's yahoo, gmail, outlook, in addition to ISP providers that allow multiple email addresses in their package. Ask relatives for permission to use their email addresses for this sole purpose. I vote 10 e-mail addresses daily and it takes less than 3-4 minutes. When you hit "confirm", his "back" on your browser, then got to Gregg and hit vote. Put the cursor in the address window and the list pops up. Rinse and repeat.
                            "I not sure that I've ever been around a more competitive player or young man than Fred VanVleet. I like to win more than 99.9% of the people in this world, but he may top me." -- Gregg Marshall 12/23/13 :peaceful:
                            ---------------------------------------
                            Remember when Nancy Pelosi said about Obamacare:
                            "We have to pass it, to find out what's in it".

A physician called into a radio show and said:
                            "That's the definition of a stool sample."

Comment

• I received this e-mail today from the WSU Athletics department:

I forwarded this e-mail two 25 people that I think might be willing to participate (although some may already be participating) with a brief note about how the contest works and invitation to join in voting to support Coach Marshall and the Wichita Children's Home.

Looks like making the Final Four this year is going to be tougher than it has been in the past 2 years.

Comment

• #voteAngry

Comment

Working...
                                X