Nevada Game Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by shoxlax View Post
    No it was after the pass. For some reason or other they reengaged near midcourt after that and seemed not as cordial.

Have no idea what it was about
    Let's hope Coach Marshall is working on this free throws. I witnessed a Nevada player run into him on the sidelines where 3G has a right to be, and almost knocked him down.
    Shocker basketball will forever be my favorite team in all of sports.

Comment

• Originally posted by forevershockerfan View Post
      Let's hope Coach Marshall is working on this free throws. I witnessed a Nevada player run into him on the sidelines where 3G has a right to be, and almost knocked him down.
      I did not see that, but not surprising. Straight trash team. It's really too bad we can't withhold our buy game payment on account of their actions

Comment

• Shaq needs to show this on the regular..most fans on here are the like the stock market...lets just hope he can continue to play at a high level..GOSHOX

Comment

• Originally posted by ShockerPrez View Post
          Nevada is a bunch of jags that deserved to get they ass kicked.

Punks
          It has been awhile since I saw a coach and two players from the same team get technicals. Rodriguez was a piece of work.

Comment

• Originally posted by forevershockerfan View Post
            On the offensive side tonight I will start with 2 thoughts. Inside--Outside. Great to see that work so good tonight.
            This was the talk of my little corner of Section 102 also. Very good to see.
            “Losers Average Losers.” ― Paul Tudor Jones

Comment

• Wasn't Musselman senior known for getting T'd up in the NBA?
              Where oh where is our T. Boone Pickens.

Comment

• Originally posted by Blackmag View Post
                Good to see the offense get back in rythem and we were passing the ball without the careless turnovers. Ron got untracked 2nd half and our post presence with Shaq and Anton was good to see, and needs to be a consistent force for the rest of the season. Fred was more like Fred and Evan had a solid game, looked good on his shot and "hey" he got to the free throw line. All in all a solid win before Christmas break and something to build on. We got everybody healthy finally, I feel a streak coming on.
                Healthy...

Except for Shamet, Wamukota, and Taylor. Taylor could have really got some good minutes in this one.
                You miss 100% of the shots you don't take....

.....but, statistically speaking, you miss 99% of the shots you do take.

Comment

• I kind of wonder if Nevada watched the Seton Hall tape and decided the way to beat us was to be very physical. When the refs wouldn't allow them to play the way Seton Hall was allowed to play they lost their composure and they got steamrolled. I thought Nevada had a handful of very good athletes they could put on the floor but their depth wasn't good.

Perhaps the only Shocker I was relatively disappointed with tonight was Markis McDuffie. He just did not have it on either end of the floor tonight. But he is young but tonight shined a bright light on why Evan is playing ahead of Markis.

Comment

• Originally posted by 1972Shocker View Post
                    I kind of wonder if Nevada watched the Seton Hall tape and decided the way to beat us was to be very physical. When the refs wouldn't allow them to play the way Seton Hall was allowed to play they lost their composure and they got steamrolled. I thought Nevada had a handful of very good athletes they could put on the floor but their depth wasn't good.

Perhaps the only Shocker I was relatively disappointed with tonight was Markis McDuffie. He just did not have it on either end of the floor tonight. But he is young but tonight shined a bright light on why Evan is playing ahead of Markis.
                    Brown is the one ahead of McDuffie. Wessel is back at power forward.
                    You miss 100% of the shots you don't take....

.....but, statistically speaking, you miss 99% of the shots you do take.

Comment

• Originally posted by DUShock View Post
                      This was the talk of my little corner of Section 102 also. Very good to see.
                      Agreed, the Grady and Morris combo with Van Vleet or Frankamp feeding the ball will give us a lot more options than we just haven't had in any game before this.

Comment

• Musselman's dad was coach at Minnesota when his goons curb-stomped a kid from Ohio St (right there on the court) and sent him to the hospital
                        Last edited by pinstripers; December 22, 2015, 10:54 PM.

Comment

• Great posting tonight Shockernetters, just a pleasure to read.
                          THE TRUTH SHALL SET YOU FREE

You can call me Bill

Comment

• Ricky Ross in the house tonight.
                            THE TRUTH SHALL SET YOU FREE

You can call me Bill

Comment

• Just wanna restate how awesome it is to have Grady back so soon and playing well. Truly a blessing.

Good win Shocks. Now go enjoy your Christmas

Comment

• 3G getting trucked was hilarious. He wanted a foul called.

Oliver's in traffic and 1 reverse hammer was EXCELLENT.

Anton was very solid tonight. So was Shaq. In fact, Shaq was DOMINATING early.

Thought Zach Brown might have been the best player on the floor tonight.

It's weird though....we've outphysicaled team after team for years....now we're getting pushed around regularly?

Conner's going to spend some time in the chair during film session. He's not closing out near hard enough and he's going to have to figure out how to keep average 3rd guards from backing him down time and time and time again.

But that's a sweet stroke.

Boy are we going to miss Fred. Every other guard should be crying at night. They have a lot of work to do.

Paul Janssen is my least favorite ref, but the old guy was hugely overmatched.

Certainly we got a favorable whistle tonight, but Nevada sunk themselves by running their mouths all night.

Comment

Working...
                                X