X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Ricardo del Rio View Post
    Insinuation.
    Hmmm

All it takes is one thing to go wrong, like biased officials on the road, for the wheels to completely fall off

Comment

• In all fairness, the Nevada Appeal is out of Carson City. The Reno paper, Reno Gazette-Journal was much more balanced in its reporting of the game.

One thing to note, at the end of the article, click on the 1 and only comment to the article. I think you'll get a chuckle. As @ShockerFever: would say: Obsession Noted!

Comment

• Just can't help being dicks can they?

Comment

• LMAO! Creighton fans are reading WSU articles in Nevada newspapers?? I think that goes beyond obsession.
          Deuces Valley.
          ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

• Originally posted by im4wsu View Post
            Or it could be WSU does not usually faoul as much as opponents:

2014-15 season:

Home games: 224 PF 259 Opp PF 1.156% more Opp fouls
            Other games: 341 PF 364 Opp PF 1.067% more Opp fouls.
            I admire a man, who speaks with facts.
            "Prediction is very difficult, especially if it is about the future."

--Niels Bohr

Comment

• The second half of the Nevada game reminded me of something that has characterized Gregg's teams since day 1 and was exemplified by Toure Murry magnificently a few years ago. Most of you will remember it...the Shocks were playing Missouri State and at some point Toure was running on a fast break and ended up slowing up behind the goal by pulling up at the railing where the MSU fans were. As he turned away an MSU fan pushed him in the back. Toure didn't even flinch - it was like it never happened and he just kept heading back on court. I mean he didn't even hesitate (this is how I remember it anyway). Someone here can correct me, but I think he was a FR...maybe a Soph. Either way, I thought that is a young man that has his head on straight and is the type of player you want representing your school. We just don't see the Shocker players or coaches embarrassing themselves on the court and every once in a while when I'm reminded of it I always think of that play with Toure.

Comment

• Originally posted by Teddy Graham View Post
                The second half of the Nevada game reminded me of something that has characterized Gregg's teams since day 1 and was exemplified by Toure Murry magnificently a few years ago. Most of you will remember it...the Shocks were playing Missouri State and at some point Toure was running on a fast break and ended up slowing up behind the goal by pulling up at the railing where the MSU fans were. As he turned away an MSU fan pushed him in the back. Toure didn't even flinch - it was like it never happened and he just kept heading back on court. I mean he didn't even hesitate (this is how I remember it anyway). Someone here can correct me, but I think he was a FR...maybe a Soph. Either way, I thought that is a young man that has his head on straight and is the type of player you want representing your school. We just don't see the Shocker players or coaches embarrassing themselves on the court and every once in a while when I'm reminded of it I always think of that play with Toure.
                I remember watching that. And when Carl Hall was playing at VCU, and every time he would touch the ball, they'd all boo, and he would just ignore it. And when Ron Baker goes over to the opposing team's student section after the game, and says hi to the kids holding signs about him ("Ron Baker wears cargoes") and charms them into liking him. Always classy guys.

Comment

Working...
                X