• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Good News View Post
    PJ Carlesimo, Terry Dehere, and Adrian Griffin - 56
    PJ Cousinard, Terry Benton, and Joe Griffin - 71
    Originally posted by WuDrWu View Post
    Winning.
    Can't help but get an empty pit feeling in my stomach every time I see or hear his name and think about where he could have/should have played had we only.....

Comment

Advantages: We are just now starting to gel as a team, have a week to heal and focus, Seton Hall isn't a particularly big team and they're very young.

Disadvantages: A win on the road is ALWAYS tough, a week off could cool us off, SH will be highly motivated for this one and they're a scrappy team.

I like our chances!
      "The more difficult the victory, the greater the happiness in winning."
      -- Pele

Comment

I have compared the opponent's statistical performance in each game (excluding Emporia State) to that opponent's average per game for the season (I should have, theoretically removed the WSU game from those totals, but did not) and divided the actual performance by the season average. I've highlighted those where the result was less than 1.0.

For Seton Hall, I applied the percentages to the season average to obtain projected stats for Seton Hall.

http://
        "I not sure that I've ever been around a more competitive player or young man than Fred VanVleet. I like to win more than 99.9% of the people in this world, but he may top me." -- Gregg Marshall 12/23/13 :peaceful:
        ---------------------------------------
        Remember when Nancy Pelosi said about Obamacare:
        "We have to pass it, to find out what's in it".

A physician called into a radio show and said:
        "That's the definition of a stool sample."

Comment

I wouldn't be surprised if Frankamp had a really great shooting night after breaking the mental wall with his last two shots, especially away from home. Could easily see him dropping 3+ deep shots or even leading the team in scoring.

Comment

Originally posted by CBB_Fan View Post
            I wouldn't be surprised if Frankamp had a really great shooting night after breaking the mental wall with his last two shots, especially away from home. Could easily see him dropping 3+ deep shots or even leading the team in scoring.
            As long as he doesn't turn into T2 and start prematurely splattering the backboard with every open look.
            Kung Wu say, man who read woman like book, prefer braille!

Comment

Originally posted by Kung Wu View Post
              As long as he doesn't turn into T2 and start prematurely splattering the backboard with every open look.
              Frankamp is too old, wise, and experienced young grasshopper. It is T2 who may turn into CF. :wsu_posters:

Comment

McDuffie and Brown are no longer a surprise, so they may not get as many open shots as they have had recently. Hope a hand in the face doesn't bother either one of them.

Comment

Shox...

Comment

Originally posted by Shox21 View Post
                    McDuffie and Brown are no longer a surprise, so they may not get as many open shots as they have had recently. Hope a hand in the face doesn't bother either one of them.
                    If McDuffie and Brown are going to start getting noticed, that'll open up a bit more space for a couple other decent shooters.
                    Deuces Valley.
                    ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

Originally posted by Shox21 View Post

The good thing about this is that both have good enough driving and passing abilities to get others involved in the offense. If their defenders can't sag off them to help on Ron and Fred, it will help our offense. This is one reason that I would not be surprised to see one of them put at the 4. The defense can't help on anyone.

Comment

Originally posted by CBB_Fan View Post
                        Plus, he won't have the incredibly high anticipation from a Wichita crowd every time he's open for a shot. That very well could have affected him too. It'll be interesting to see how he responds in a road environment now.

Comment

Should be a great game. Seton Hall is a physical team, from what I've seen on t.v. Whitehead is a handfull, and their frontline is pretty stout and they will hit the boards. I think we have a big advantage at the guard position, and if Brown and Mcduffie keep producing from the 3 like they have, then we will be in good shape. I look for Conner to hit a shot earlier and have a good game. Less eyes on him, I actually think he will be more relaxed playing on the road. I think he was a bit nervous and anxious last week, go figure, and playing UNLV and Utah as a coming out party is pretty ruff. Wichita State 68-Seton Hall 60....

Comment

The Shocks by 10. They have proven over the years they are one of the toughest in the nation on the road and will take care of business against Seton Hall as well.

Comment

I have Direct TV just switching from Cox. I have seen that the Seton Hall game is to be televised by Fox Sports One on Saturday at 11 o'clock. My Direct TV schedule has Xavier and Auburn as the game to be televised on Saturday at 11. What gives? Is that not the correct channel?

Comment

Originally posted by shockmonster View Post
                                I have Direct TV just switching from Cox. I have seen that the Seton Hall game is to be televised by Fox Sports One on Saturday at 11 o'clock. My Direct TV schedule has Xavier and Auburn as the game to be televised on Saturday at 11. What gives? Is that not the correct channel?
                                I think it's on the regular fox channel.

Comment

Working...
                                X