No announcement yet.

Utah game thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lemme guess, the refs dictated the game and Utah just happened to play their worst game of the year. Where have I heard that before?

Comment

• Originally posted by Rlh04d View Post
      Love seeing Utah fans whine about the refs, despite a 21-10 FT advantage and a 4 foul advantage.

People always see what they want to see.
      I loved the one guy that seemed to understand what really happened.

Attached Files

Comment

• Every team always plays their worst game against WSU. It is a pattern that happens over and over. It's called good defense. P5 conferences aren't exactly on the same page.

Comment

• Utah team assist total--was either 4 or 5.

FVV assist total was-------------------6
          Last edited by forevershockerfan; December 12, 2015, 05:02 PM.
          Shocker basketball will forever be my favorite team in all of sports.

Comment

• In honor of Markis McDuffie, my candy of preference with be two-fold. M&M's plain and peanut.

I loved his 4 point play and that 2-handed beckoning to the crowd to rise and cheer. What a stud!!! What a Freshman!!!. What a Shocker!!!!!!!

Comment

• Loveridge was 9/9 from the stripe. Kuzma was 4/4. They were a combined 0/9 from the field. Nice D!
              Livin the dream

Comment

• So that was a really enjoyable game to be at! You could tell the team was having fun. My favorite part had to have been watching #11 get so frustrated and pissed off having Fred and Ron guard him.

Comment

• Originally posted by wufan View Post
                  Loveridge was 9/9 from the stripe. Kuzma was 4/4. They were a combined 0/9 from the field. Nice D!
                  Gotta work on the charity stripe defense. That was awful.

Comment

• They said this on the telecast. Stat of the game Utah 5 assists 19 TOs. WSU 13 Assists 3 TOs

Comment

• Originally posted by ShoxRoxMySox View Post
                      So that was a really enjoyable game to be at! You could tell the team was having fun. My favorite part had to have been watching #11 get so frustrated and pissed off having Fred and Ron guard him.
                      Speaking of the number 11, the Big P for Utah was smothered and only scored 11. 3G gave the thumbs up to our 3 headed monsta for that action!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by forevershockerfan View Post
                        Speaking of the number 11, the Big P for Utah was smothered and only scored 11. 3G gave the thumbs up to our 3 headed monsta for that action!!!

I believe we held him to a lesser game than even last year

Comment

• Originally posted by jdmee View Post
                          They said this on the telecast. Stat of the game Utah 5 assists 19 TOs. WSU 13 Assists 3 TOs
                          That A/TO was 16 times better than theirs.
                          Shocker Nation, NYC

Comment

• Originally posted by jdmee View Post
                            They said this on the telecast. Stat of the game Utah 5 assists 19 TOs. WSU 13 Assists 3 TOs
                            As Jeff Dunham's buddy Peanut would say..."it's good, it's good, it's good, it's real goooooood!"

Comment

• With the 3-slot today being played by Brown and MM, we rocked!!!!!!!

Comment

• What fun!

Comment

Working...
                                X