WSU Versus UNLV Predictions and Pregame Discussions

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WSU Versus UNLV Predictions and Pregame Discussions

Here's the deal. It is so good to have the Shocks back home we would settle for the win and even stale nachos. The old adage says "What happens in Vegas stays in Vegas." I can think of some exceptions to that rule and this game is at 21st and Hillside. How about this? "Wins in our Arena stay for WSU in our Arena."

The Runnin' Rebels will be off to the races and are a handful. They are 7-1 with wins over 2 ranked teams which were 15th ranked Oregon Ducks, and 13th ranked Indiana. Even so, betting the farm against our Shocks in our barn will leave you shirtless and pauperized. Defeating our beloved Shocks here is as rare as pulling hens teeth.

The Shocks will have to play their 'A game' from start to finish but will win this hard fought game led by our dynamic duo Baker and FVV. This game will go to the wire and Nurger will come off the bench to score the tear-drop go ahead basket at the buzzer.

Tark the Shocked--------70

FVV and his Shockers---72
    Shocker basketball will forever be my favorite team in all of sports.

Shox 75
    UNLV 74
    Kung Wu say, man who read woman like book, prefer braille!

Comment

Marshall called out the fans saying they need us against UNLV as much as ever before. Students and all fans need to come prepared to make a difference.

Comment

Gregg 82
        Dave 75

Comment

Originally posted by shockmonster View Post
          Marshall called out the fans saying they need us against UNLV as much as ever before. Students and all fans need to come prepared to make a difference.
          Have no fear. The roundhouse will be rockin!

Comment

79-72 Shox as the Rebs close the gap from 13 to 7 in the last 1:24 after HCGM clears the bench.
            "You Don't Have to Play a Perfect Game. Your Best is Good Enough."

Comment

"deja wu all over again."

Comment

KenPom has it at 72-66 Shox with 76% win percentage.
                "I not sure that I've ever been around a more competitive player or young man than Fred VanVleet. I like to win more than 99.9% of the people in this world, but he may top me." -- Gregg Marshall 12/23/13 :peaceful:
                ---------------------------------------
                Remember when Nancy Pelosi said about Obamacare:
                "We have to pass it, to find out what's in it".

A physician called into a radio show and said:
                "That's the definition of a stool sample."

Comment

I'm a little surprised UNLV hasn't been receiving votes yet. Any chance they get into the Top 25 on Monday?

Shocks - 73
                  UNLV - 69

Comment

Originally posted by WuShock Reaper View Post
                    "deja wu all over again."

Man that was a great game, probably the best WSU played that year. Ragland ShellShocked UNLV, I remember his defender running back after another 3 just shaking his head with a blank stare on his face.....Maybe CF can do a repeat on Wed...looking forward to it...

....WSU 76 UNLV 71
                    Last edited by WillieJeffJeffries; December 6, 2015, 11:45 AM.

Comment

Rebel follower here, This game has me very nervous. It's our 1st true road game and gonna be an insane environment. I'm not sure if we'll be ranked come Monday morning, but I remember what happened last time we came to your house ranked 😭. I didn't get to see your game against St Louis yesterday, but saw you guys won. Did Vanfleet play and if so, how did he look? If we want to come out with a win, we're gonna have to play a near perfect game. Lookin forward to it.

Comment

Originally posted by Gator 82 View Post
                        Rebel follower here, This game has me very nervous. It's our 1st true road game and gonna be an insane environment. I'm not sure if we'll be ranked come Monday morning, but I remember what happened last time we came to your house ranked ��. I didn't get to see your game against St Louis yesterday, but saw you guys won. Did Vanfleet play and if so, how did he look? If we want to come out with a win, we're gonna have to play a near perfect game. Lookin forward to it.
                        He did play. Played ho hum. He has changed the spelling of his name to VanVleet. He says it just sounds taller, faster and smarter.

Comment

Originally posted by SHOXMVC View Post
                          He did play. Played ho hum. He has changed the spelling of his name to VanVleet. He says it just sounds taller, faster and smarter.
                          :) yeah he was very pedestrian. Didn't affect the game much. No reason to worry about what he brings to the team immediately upon arrival from injury.
                          Shockers have a losing record... Should be a cakewalk for the surging UNLV team.

Comment

Originally posted by SHOXMVC View Post
                            Ah, sorry about that, glad to see you guys are healthy. It makes for a better game between our 2 teams. Would love to get a return game back in Vegas with the Shockers. Not sure how it happens, but it seems like UNLV is always on the road for these MWC/MVC Challenge games. Oh well, gotta play games away from home and playing in this type of environment can only help later in the season.

Comment

Originally posted by Gator 82 View Post
                              Rebel follower here, This game has me very nervous. It's our 1st true road game and gonna be an insane environment. I'm not sure if we'll be ranked come Monday morning, but I remember what happened last time we came to your house ranked . I didn't get to see your game against St Louis yesterday, but saw you guys won. Did Vanfleet play and if so, how did he look? If we want to come out with a win, we're gonna have to play a near perfect game. Lookin forward to it.
                              Welcome to our board! FVV played 18 mins last night and he played very well for his first time back and the entire team played much better due to his presence. However, the level of competition was no where near what we will be facing Wednesday evening. I have watched you guys play a couple of times and you are a tremendously athletic team. No doubt we will have our work cut out for us when we play the Rebs.
                              ShockerNet is a rat infested cess pool.

Comment

Working...
                              X