Sexton stepping down

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Kung Wu View Post
    Many boosters are upset that Sexton has a small wu?
    In his defense, he had just gotten out of the pool.
    "In God we trust, all others must bring data." - W. Edwards Deming

Comment

Significant shrinkage.

Comment

ShockerHoops.net - A Wichita State Basketball Blog

Comment

Originally posted by pie n eye View Post
          SEXXXXXTTTTTTTOOOOOOOOONNNNNNN!!!!!!

If only he logged into shockernet once and a while he would've known that many powerful boosters were upset about the tiny wu shock. He would've seen this coming.
          I'd say you log in often enough.
          Deuces Valley.
          ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

Originally posted by Jhook89 View Post
            Hahaha they will look to hire more minorities...... The guy you just got fired was a minority!! That means the new AD has to be a homosexual, minority woman with a disability or people will get angry lol.
            I hear Kaitlyn Jenner may be interested in the position.

Comment

I thought I was ES.

Comment

Originally posted by Kung Wu View Post
                Many boosters are upset that Sexton has a small wu?
                Not everybody can be a Hung Wu.

I thought about changing my alias to Hung Wu but did not want to be charged with false and misleading advertising.

Comment

Originally posted by WUs Your Daddy View Post
                  If you're on the outside looking in, you have no idea what is going on within an organization.
                  We don't need to look in, we have gaggle of quotes from the SGA president that indicate that he is the poster child for the worst of the millennial generation.

Comment

Hey, KW -- Who the heck is OEN?

We need more going on here to distract people from yesterday's game outcome.

Comment

Originally posted by WSUwatcher View Post
                      Hey, KW -- Who the heck is OEN?

We need more going on here to distract people from yesterday's game outcome.
                      Hahaha

That's Bardo's Swedish name.
                      Kung Wu say, man who read woman like book, prefer braille!

Comment

Here’s the kind of crap that pisses me off. If you don’t like their beliefs, eat elsewhere. It’s the one place we’ll eat before a game and we don’t care who or what they support… we just enjoy their chicken. You watch, because of pressure, they’ll be gone when their lease expires in 2017. If Chick-fil-A were owned and operated by ISIS, I might feel differently.

"You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

Originally posted by WstateU View Post
                          Here’s the kind of crap that pisses me off. If you don’t like their beliefs, eat elsewhere. It’s the one place we’ll eat before a game and we don’t care who or what they support… we just enjoy their chicken. You watch, because of pressure, they’ll be gone when their lease expires in 2017. If Chick-fil-A were owned and operated by ISIS, I might feel differently.

what a bunch of whiney bitches. If you don't like it don't go there. The "don't offend me" generation is going to be the downfall of our society.

Comment

Betcha Chick-fil-A employs more gays than WSU. Irony.
                            Kung Wu say, man who read woman like book, prefer braille!

Comment

Originally posted by ShauXTyme View Post
                              I thought I was ES.
                              You're right. I get you and pie confused a lot.

You should be flattered.
                              Deuces Valley.
                              ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

I could only read about 10 of those stupid comments before giving up! Chick-fil-A DOES NOT discriminate against anyone!!!!!!!!!!!! The President of Chick-fil-A, and any other person, should have the right to support whatever organization they want. This company has a great track record of charitable giving and community outreach. Why not petition against every company providing food services at the Student Center? I guarantee I can dig up examples from any restaurant chain that would rise to a higher level of discrimination than the President of a company donating to a cause they personally feel is important. This basically amounts to religious discrimination so isn't WSU violating their own policy if they allow this petition to influence the renewal of the lease? Idiots!!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X