No announcement yet.

Sexton stepping down

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Does the not supporting = hating mentality stem from our society's common mentality of "if you're not with us, you're against us"? Most everything I see in social media would fit that latter description. Most things with opposing viewpoints have rationale on both sides, but we seem to have lost much of the art of actually trying to understand the rationale of an opposing view. I have friends on Facebook with VERY opposite views, but I don't unfriend them unless they cross the line into personal attacks. I absolutely NEED to hear varied opinions to make sure I am developing my own opinions on as much information as possible. I will say doing so while keeping visceral emotions in check can be really, really difficult.

Except for Creighton. They just suck, no further discussion needed.
    Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind. ~Dr. Seuss

Comment

• We are quickly becoming a society of victims. Whatever failures we have must surely be the result of some individual or group being against us personally.
      Where oh where is our T. Boone Pickens.

Comment

• Originally posted by wusphlash View Post
        We are quickly becoming a society of victims. Whatever failures we have must surely be the result of some individual or group being against us personally.
        Now that you bring that up, I had a flat tire the other day and they found a nail in it. Those lousy roofers that don't clean up really tick me off.

Comment

• Originally posted by shockmonster View Post
          Now that you bring that up, I had a flat tire the other day and they found a nail in it. Those lousy roofers that don't clean up really tick me off.
          And you have to wonder why those roofers hate you so. Do you choose to live in a tent?
          Where oh where is our T. Boone Pickens.

Comment

• I didn't know. Now I have an inferiority complex too.

Comment

Working...
            X