No announcement yet.

Sexton stepping down

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The question that interests me is what direction does the athletic dept go now with a new hire?

Comment

This is terrible.

Great dude who lived, breathed, fought for WSU.

Comment

Originally posted by shoxlax View Post
        The question that interests me is what direction does the athletic dept go now with a new hire?
        Don't you think Darron was the heir apparent anyway?
        Last edited by wusphlash; November 18, 2015, 09:33 PM.
        Where oh where is our T. Boone Pickens.

Comment

Originally posted by Stickboy46 View Post
          At some point, people need to realize that they aren't special, they aren't important and they don't always get their way. They can't just throw a fit and get what they want because someone hurt their feelings.
          I hope you're speaking about the lady who threw the hissy fit because of the chapel changes?

Comment

Originally posted by shoxlax View Post
            Whichever direction Gregg picks.

Comment

Originally posted by wusphlash View Post
              Don't you think Darren was the heir apparent anyway?
              Maybe but who knows?

The whole restructuring thing had some fallout from the Jody thing attached to it. So does Darren get his title changed back, do they restructure again and what does Charles Koch have to say about this?

Comment

Originally posted by AndShock View Post
                Whichever direction Gregg picks.
                Good answer. I'm going to keep an eye on you

Comment

Dual roles was never a sustainable thing. I can't believe people are shocked by this news.

The future of athletics will be interesting to watch, Eric has been a great steward and captain of the athletic department. Bardo has hired from within on a few occasions to keep programs running, Lou Heldman and Cindy Claycomb off the top of my head. I could see them going with ADDB, I could also see them expanding the search nationally.
                  ShockerHoops.net - A Wichita State Basketball Blog

Comment

Originally posted by wusphlash View Post
                    If they decided he was spread too thin, okay. If the inmates are running the prison, not okay.
                    This SQUARED!

Comment

Hahaha they will look to hire more minorities...... The guy you just got fired was a minority!! That means the new AD has to be a homosexual, minority woman with a disability or people will get angry lol.

Comment

Can HCGM serve dual positions lol
                        Follow me on twitter: https://twitter.com/Shox_KCfan

Comment

Originally posted by dwbarcl View Post
                          It agrivates me that a bunch of punk kids can cause so much trouble over what amounts to nothing. Very similar to what happened at Mizzou. Whatever your opinions about Sexton are he doesn't deserve to be put in the middle of this. Bardo is doing a fantastic job as President of our Alma-Mater
                          If you're on the outside looking in, you have no idea what is going on within an organization.

Comment

On the bright side, maybe the new AD will be able to get us in a new conference.

Comment

Originally posted by Awesome Sauce Malone View Post
                              I hope you're speaking about the lady who threw the hissy fit because of the chapel changes?
                              I'm speaking in a very generalized fashion about the trend around the US.

Comment

This feels like an attempt to nip something in the bud before it can become a bigger deal...

Comment

Working...
                                X