No announcement yet.

For Doug Gottlieb haters

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Voted nope... But how awesome would it be to meet up and wax that little bastard back to his credit fraud days?!
    Once a Shocker, Always a Shocker-- RIP Guy Alang-Ntang

Shocker Basketball=Life

Comment

Why does he think he deserves a shot as a head coach? Does he have any experience as an assistant?
      Livin the dream

Comment

Got my vote in!

Comment

Originally posted by Eric View Post
          Got my vote in!
          I was able to vote a second time; will try again tomorrow, anything to help ole Goatlube.

Comment

Should just change the thread title to "For Everyone"

Comment

I voted yes just to get him off the air
              I have come here to chew bubblegum and kickass ... and I'm all out of bubblegum.

Comment

Oh man, this has FAIL written all over it. Please let it happen.
                Deuces Valley.
                ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

This just illustrates his arrogance and ignorance. He thinks he can come in with no coaching experience and take over a program at UNLV's level. Good luck, dumbass. He'll never learn.

Comment

Umm....the UNLV board looks to actually be in favor of this hire and the ones that aren't on board with it are in love with Gottlieb but just don't like the fact that he doesn't have any coaching experience.

Suddenly their fans being giant dipshits makes a lot more sense.
                    Last edited by AndShock; January 14, 2016, 09:16 PM.

Comment

I soooo hope he gets it. Get him off the air and get him blasted as a coach. Did anyone else notice that the first time his brother is mentioned in the article, it's spelled with 3 G's? That made me chuckle.
                      "You Don't Have to Play a Perfect Game. Your Best is Good Enough."

Comment

He was pretty open about wanting the KSU job after Martin left. I'm a big Gottlieb fan and think as crazy as it sounds he acually has a chance to be a successful coach. I always find it funny how every single fanbase thinks he hates their team. Why does anyone care if members of the media aren't identical to their own? Much more interesting to me to hear people make the case for perspectives I don't currently share.

Comment

I'm going to throw my hat in the ring the next time I see a job posting for a butcher. I may have zero experience in meat processing, or animal rendering, but I did stick my head up a cows ass one time.

Signed,
                          Doug Gottleib (sorta)

Comment

Originally posted by SHOCKvalue View Post
                            I'm going to throw my hat in the ring the next time I see a job posting for a butcher. I may have zero experience in meat processing, or animal rendering, but I did stick my head up a cows ass one time.

Signed,
                            Doug Gottleib (sorta)
                            Trying to get a good look at a T-bone?

Comment

Originally posted by Triticum View Post
                              Trying to get a good look at a T-bone?
                              Tom Callahan Sr. can definitely shed some light on that issue.
                              Once a Shocker, Always a Shocker-- RIP Guy Alang-Ntang

Shocker Basketball=Life

Comment

That's just weird, although it certainly gets credit for thinking out of the box. It'd be like plucking a MLB manger out of the broadcast booth, and teams have occasionally done that -- but in baseball you also have a GM who's supposed to get players for you, whereas in college basketball, the head guy normally has to do some recruiting too, and what does Lightfingers have to sell as a recruiter? At least Fred Hoiberg and Avery Johnson could pitch their NBA experience beyond the court to recruits, and the Little General also has a ring to flash when he tries to convince Shocker recruits to stay in Alabama.

Greg(g?) Gottlieb had better be one hell of a recruiter.

Comment

Working...
                                X