For Doug Gottlieb haters

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• For Doug Gottlieb haters

If you're not a fan of Doug, play this audio from 14:05 on and enjoy him squirming like a *****. Warning: has zero to do with WSU, so maybe this is in the wrong area? I dunno.. Either way, it's enjoyable.

Doug had a point about "he had to ask", but rather than go on and on trying to explain why, just wrap it up. Deal with it offline if he feels he absolutely must explain himself. Instead he comes off as a whiny martyr. *sniff, sniff . . . What did I do that was so bad? . . . sniff, sniff*

There's no danger of him hearing from "Dateline" or "60 Minutes" about a future job.

Comment

This just proves how big of a hack he is.

He asks the question and instead of dropping it, he continues on, giving Webber a lecture on how it's such a big part of his job to ask the question. And then goes on butthurt about it for 5 minutes after trying to save himself some face but only made it look worse. Even his own producer or sidekick called him out on it. And then the whole end of the segment becomes about him and trying to save face. All he supposedly wants to do is ask the question and move on, but continues on and makes it the most important part of the segment.

What a douchebag. That played out perfectly. That is the epitome of Doug Gootlieb journalism for ya.

Also, points to Chris for ending the interview with some ownage.
      Last edited by ShockerFever; October 22, 2015, 11:31 PM.
      Deuces Valley.
      ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

I like C-Web more and more every year. I think he's sharp as hell, he just made some mistakes as a kid...who doesn't?

I listened to a guy on the radio tonight (no idea who he was) who was defending Goatlube. "Mike" from Wichita called in and tried to set him straight. Told him C-Webb and Jalen get along just fine and to leave it alone. The host asked him how would he know?

Clearly trying to make a point the caller was making a bad point....then Mike said "Just trust me, I know". It was hilarious.

Comment

nm

Comment

He is still a hack, I think he will be let go from CBS before Marshall retires from WSU...

Comment

Such a sheepish question...Webber blows it up and Doug just keeps cramming his foot in his mouth.
              Livin the dream

Comment

"Doug I am not going to answer that question, but I have one for you. Did you primarily purchase 1-900 phone sex minutes with the credit card you stole up at Notre Dame? Thanks, I'll hang up and listen."
                Last edited by Kung Wu; October 23, 2015, 08:32 AM.
                Kung Wu say, man who read woman like book, prefer braille!

Comment

This was one of the suggested links on that article: http://thebiglead.com/2015/04/24/dou...n-curry-draft/

Maybe his negative predictions about FVV are actually a great indicator of Fred's future NBA career?

Comment

Gottlieb appeared for about 15 minutes on the local Dallas morning show today in an incredibly "high school girl" attempt to get the hosts to reassure him that Webber, not Gottlieb, is in fact the d-bag in this exchange. He had apparently heard them discussing the dust-up in an earlier segment and texted them immediately to ask if he could appear.

Limitless insecurity, my goodness.

Comment

Originally posted by Play Angry View Post
                      Gottlieb appeared for about 15 minutes on the local Dallas morning show today in an incredibly "high school girl" attempt to get the hosts to reassure him that Webber, not Gottlieb, is in fact the d-bag in this exchange. He had apparently heard them discussing the dust-up in an earlier segment and texted them immediately to ask if he could appear.

Limitless insecurity, my goodness.
                      Stay woke, Dougie.

Comment

You all can blame Doug's hate on me. Another great memory of mine, regarding one of the best weekends of my life, before we played Gonzaga Doug tweeted this:

Doug Gottlieb@GottliebShow 23 Mar 2013
                        Also like Zags-- Zags were off 10 days, WSU won't score inside vs their bigs-Take GU-

Derrick Heinrichs@dbheinrichs 23 Mar 2013
                        @GottliebShow hey, WSU was off 11 days, that has no effect on shooting?

After we knocked off Gonzaga, Doug was in our hotel. I walked straight up to him and said "11 days off really did have an effect didn't it?" He has seemingly been jaded since.

Comment

Originally posted by Heinro View Post
                          You all can blame Doug's hate on me. Another great memory of mine, regarding one of the best weekends of my life, before we played Gonzaga Doug tweeted this:

Doug Gottlieb@GottliebShow 23 Mar 2013
                          Also like Zags-- Zags were off 10 days, WSU won't score inside vs their bigs-Take GU-

Derrick Heinrichs@dbheinrichs 23 Mar 2013
                          @GottliebShow hey, WSU was off 11 days, that has no effect on shooting?

After we knocked off Gonzaga, Doug was in our hotel. I walked straight up to him and said "11 days off really did have an effect didn't it?" He has seemingly been jaded since.
                          Lol! I believe it was during our 35-1 season when Dougie boy refused to give FVV any respect. I tweeted at him that it was no wonder he wouldn't give FVV and the Shocks any credit because he only steals credit. No response. That poor bastard.
                          Once a Shocker, Always a Shocker-- RIP Guy Alang-Ntang

Shocker Basketball=Life

Comment

Doug Gottlieb made his case for being the next head coach at UNLV, and I hope UNLV Athletic Director Tina Kunzer-Murphy was listening.
                            People who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do. -Isaac Asimov

Comment

Interesting read and a welcome opportunity to vote on whether or not he should be considered.

Comment

Working...
                              X