No announcement yet.

Lindys top10

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

After a long night of drinking (in part to a friend's birthday) I have decided to post in regards to the KU musings in this thread. The play in which Zach Brown beats Mr. Sleepy Oubre down the floor for the slamma jamma isn't the only instant in which ZB beats the KU transition down the floor. Early-mid first half ZB comes out on top in the scramble for another loose ball and heads down court for what would be an easy layup, but is fouled by a KU defender on the field goal attempt. Now, we have all had the inclination to believe that ZB will be the the band aid to the loss of the great Tekele Cotton; but IMO, this play goes to support that theory more. I am looking forward to many great things to come of our beloved program. It is truly a great day to be a Shocker. Good night, Shocker brethren.
    Once a Shocker, Always a Shocker-- RIP Guy Alang-Ntang

Shocker Basketball=Life

Comment

One of the things that made Cotton such a great player was his ability to get his hand in the passing lanes and poke out the lazy passes. ZB has 4 inches on Cotton and seems to play with those same instincts. I'm really looking forward to see his growth in year 2.

Comment

Working...
      X